EOG's Best Bet thread for Saturday, March 11

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
May I propose a point of order?
Henceforth. On all live/in game-betting, the poster is required to list the game score and time remaining, as well as the actual book where the bet was placed? Computer Bob formats his posts perfectly in this regard. I think several people here would approve of this.

railbird

EOG Master
Henceforth. On all live/in game-betting, the poster is required to list the game score and time remaining, as well as the actual book where the bet was placed? Computer Bob formats his posts perfectly in this regard. I think several people here would approve of this.
people have a 0-5% chance of getting the number bob posts in live bets

ComptrBob

EOG Master
people have a 0-5% chance of getting the number bob posts in live bets

I can barely get the number I post (LOL), but seriously I would guess 30% of the time someone can get a significantly better number, 35% of the time an equivalent or close number, and 35% a significantly worse number.

An interesting scenario from yesterday's Texas A&M ML, I bet at +475 and +290, but the lines changed so fast, I had to wait to post +225 here.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Utah St. +245 (Bet Online)

Live play.

Proposition: Moneyline
Outcome: UTAH ST +245
Risking $200.00 To win $490.00

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
NBA LIVE BET: Chicago Bulls -1 (-115) at CRIS

Current score: 32-22, Rockets, end of the first quarter.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Add "Henceforth" to my EOG glossary.