EOG's Best Bet thread for Thursday, March 25

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
BO

Flyers -103

This is really simple. Last time the Rangers and Flyers met the Rangers were w/o their entire coaching staff. They scored 2 in 1P then added 7 more in 2P on their way to a 9-0 win! The Flyers have not been playing well lately. But if they can't get fired up for a game against a team that took them behind the woodshed and nationally embarrassed them..........they should just end the season now. I know we will get a SCF G7 effort from the Flyers here. I see them winning a 3-2 kind of game. Maybe 4-2 with an empty netter

Winkyduck 752-1030-55 -14.26 UNITS (Alex Faust to be the new Jeopardy host +1800 AND Anderson Cooper +500; Southampton to win the FA Cup +3300 (33/1); West Brom to be Relegated +100 AND Fulham to be Relegated +110; Tranmere Rovers to win League Two +1400; Maple Leaves to win the Cup +1400; First non-extradition country Trump enters: Russia +200; LeBron James to win MVP +1200 AND James Harden to win MVP +3300)

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated
BO

Flyers -103

This is really simple. Last time the Rangers and Flyers met the Rangers were w/o their entire coaching staff. They scored 2 in 1P then added 7 more in 2P on their way to a 9-0 win! The Flyers have not been playing well lately. But if they can't get fired up for a game against a team that took them behind the woodshed and nationally embarrassed them..........they should just end the season now. I know we will get a SCF G7 effort from the Flyers here. I see them winning a 3-2 kind of game. Maybe 4-2 with an empty netter

Winkyduck 752-1030-55 -14.26 UNITS (Alex Faust to be the new Jeopardy host +1800 AND Anderson Cooper +500; Southampton to win the FA Cup +3300 (33/1); West Brom to be Relegated +100 AND Fulham to be Relegated +110; Tranmere Rovers to win League Two +1400; Maple Leaves to win the Cup +1400; First non-extradition country Trump enters: Russia +200; LeBron James to win MVP +1200 AND James Harden to win MVP +3300)

I know what you’re thinking because the next night after 9-0, Philadelphia beat the Islanders. But, the three games since has featured two duds and three losses. As an
Islanders fan, who expects a rough night in Boston tonight, I will take any result from this game except overtime. My BB will be the Bruins when the line posts.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
Football
Scotland Premiership

Next Celtic Manager
Roy Keane -150 Paddy Power

"Who's phone is that ringing?"
" Your shitting, it's the second time it's gone off"

" I thought I just let it ring out"

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I know what you’re thinking because the next night after 9-0, Philadelphia beat the Islanders. But, the three games since has featured two duds and three losses. As an
Islanders fan, who expects a rough night in Boston tonight, I will take any result from this game except overtime. My BB will be the Bruins when the line posts.

I was on the Flyers that game. No clue about this line move...............Flyers went from around -105 to +116. People are betting NYR like the game has already been played

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated
I was on the Flyers that game. No clue about this line move...............Flyers went from around -105 to +116. People are betting NYR like the game has already been played
I know you were on that game and so was I. I saw that score and told my wife that this wasn't going to be good for tomorrow. Rangers have played better since Panerin returned. But, that line move today is crazy.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I know you were on that game and so was I. I saw that score and told my wife that this wasn't going to be good for tomorrow. Rangers have played better since Panerin returned. But, that line move today is crazy.

As I said - it's like the game has already been played. Maybe NYR wins. But when EVERYONE is on Team A - you bet Team B - or don't bet the game. I see Under 6 +107 or Under 6.5 -124. I'd take the Under 6 and hope for a 3-2 game. I do like NYR TT Under but I see Under 3.5 -144 and I have no desire to lay almost 50- cents on a TT. TT Un3 around +100 is something I'd play but not 3.5 as heavily juiced as it is

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
BO

Flyers -103

Big trouble in Philly tonight.

bobodad

EOG Addicted
2 team parlay +144 Bet365

Pittsburgh Penguins (regulation time) -0.5 -180
Nashville Predators (money line) -175

I received an early payout by Bet365, as Nashville is leading by 3 or more goals and the play has been graded as a win. First time I take advantage of this benefit in hockey. I still have to wait for the end of the game in this best play thread.