EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

Re: EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

TM was talking shit to CK and now he's in bed with possible pneumonia. CK has voodoo powers.

Kinger i knew that damn 9.99 doll would come in handy sooner or later, too bad she got marie osmond face on it lol

Brick no but the last 3 days has been fun and it all started with my love of soccer when i get started around 4 am eastern sat and sunday and it ran over into the other sports, my problem here that after a few days i get bored etc and sway to outside things, yr ago i would do this 7 days a week, now i really got to work at it to keep my attention on the games, it that simple..........

is the record 9-11?
CK put in two plays on Feb. 1 and sits at 9-12, going 3-0 over last three days. With nine days left he needs all winners to finish at 18-12 and get the cash. Who is matching EOG's dime if CK can put together the miracle perfecto??

:pop:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I believe Munson15, the friendliest guy in our online community, was rooting for CK to crash and burn with a 6-13 finish.

Remember Munson15 finished 5-13 in November before we credited him with a 12-unit victory and a 17-13 finish for showing revealing pictures of his Russian girlfriend.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The EOG gallery noticeably quiet as "The Kid" reels off four straight wins.

The definition of "lying in wait."

Thanks Pipe, at least the wins and losses are looking a little better.Sure wish i had that 7 days while i was away to see what it would have been/....gl tonite ck

unless i get a comeback in the last 7 min this will be a loss, both over totals i was on of course won easy, but i was trying in finding the One game for this..........ck

yep this one is over, i gave it my best shot since sat, but the odds was against me for sure.thanks for having me in this

the sharp money i watch was on william and mary over and it hit with over 5 mins to go.............

Desthi the low numbers in college has been getting kill on the over, the last week, get on northridge tonite small, it a great play imo

Thanks for your participation ck. You gave it a great run but faced big odds after the week aboard your yacht!

:cheers

Jack IM KICKING MYSELF here now and just got off the phone with a capper, i had 2 overs and ball fuck tonite and the 2 over won going away..................anyway thinks i wish i could have put the effort in the entire time as i did since last sat, but at this time in my life i just dont have the time 7 days a week now.........

thanks 50 cents and bol this week there, sorry but wil is not even on the radar here any longer.thanks god

:btj:
Somewhere Wilheim and Tuckman have opened up the Champagne bottles....:cheers

Thanks for participating courtesy of EOG...hope you don't disappear like WVU has....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks for your participation, ck.

Lesson learned here: make sure your personal life is in order before attempting to gamble and win.

unless i get a comeback in the last 7 min this will be a loss, both over totals i was on of course won easy, but i was trying in finding the One game for this..........ck
So you are saying you had a winning night again just not here. Thanks for participating CK. Hope this being over frees up more time on the luxury yacht.