EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (COMPTRBOB is our December contestant)

brokerstip

EOG Addicted
Not only trailing, UW was behind by double digits for quite a bit, they did come back to be up 100-96 in the 2nd OT, but then almost lost outright.

I know, I had Seattle +5 and some +170 that didn't cash. Buzzer beater to send it into OT. Don't think Washington was ever covering.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
BIGGEST BOWL RELEASE
OF THE ENTIRE YEAR
200 DIME
MONEY MOVE
The Pick:
My 200 Dime winner is San Jose State
The Line:
The current line is a -9 1/2 in Vegas and offshore as of 6:45 am EST. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.

1703349707489.png

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
After their season ending home loss to James Madison 56-14, the Chanticleers had a mass exodus like the Jews getting out of Egypt.I'm talking 21 players left highlighted by two of their most dynamic players on offense: Fifty-year QB Grayson McCall and sophomore receiver Jared Brown.Throw in senior starting middle linebacker JT Killen and junior running back CJ Beasley, and you can see this team is a bit unsettled to say the least.And your starting QB is your 3rd stringer, who made 4 starts, winning his first two at Old Dominion and Texas State while losing the last 2: at Army and of course JMU.San Jose State started the year 1-5 with all 5 losses to teams that are playing in bowl games.They won their last 6 games, covering 5 of them scoring 52, 42, 35, 42, 24 and 37.At the end of the day, you are playing a middle of the road 7-5 Sun Belt Conference team with 1/4 of their team hitting the portal.You just lost your last home game of the year by 42 points and now travel close to 6,000 miles to face, for the most part, a conference champion!!!!

railbird

EOG Master
After their season ending home loss to James Madison 56-14, the Chanticleers had a mass exodus like the Jews getting out of Egypt.I'm talking 21 players left highlighted by two of their most dynamic players on offense: Fifty-year QB Grayson McCall and sophomore receiver Jared Brown.Throw in senior starting middle linebacker JT Killen and junior running back CJ Beasley, and you can see this team is a bit unsettled to say the least.And your starting QB is your 3rd stringer, who made 4 starts, winning his first two at Old Dominion and Texas State while losing the last 2: at Army and of course JMU.San Jose State started the year 1-5 with all 5 losses to teams that are playing in bowl games.They won their last 6 games, covering 5 of them scoring 52, 42, 35, 42, 24 and 37.At the end of the day, you are playing a middle of the road 7-5 Sun Belt Conference team with 1/4 of their team hitting the portal.You just lost your last home game of the year by 42 points and now travel close to 6,000 miles to face, for the most part, a conference champion!!!!
didnt happen