EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DELL DUDE is November's contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DELL DUDE is November's contestant)

0-2 would be -EV

1-1 would be EV neutral

2-0 would be +EV

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Provisional plays?

Provisional plays?

To repeal and replace the two ties.

Green Bay -2.5 (1.952)
Pittsburgh -3 (-1.990)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DELL DUDE is November's contestant)

Somebody wake up, JK. Need a ruling before kickoff.

yisman

EOG Master

Trump would not approve of repealing ties

Dell Dude

EOG Master

No ruling and I will let you know at HT if R&R plays count, JK. :houra

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Minnesoda rolling at HT. Going to win my must win. Need four(4) more.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I won the only bet that matters.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Need a Tom Crean week. No fucking colour coded crap or silly thumbs up pictures.

Bungals -1 EV.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

JK has his sticky fingers ready to unsticky this thread as soon as I am drawing dead. We'll see about that JK. Obama thought the same thing about Trump.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

​Does Huma have her sticky tongue inside Hillary's stinky pussy?

Dell Dude

EOG Master

"Typically Big Daddy just trolls the forum and eats donuts." :LMAO

Dell Dude

EOG Master

​Does Huma troll the forum and eat pussy?

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Up yours JK. I know you are enjoying this.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

College baskets - Dayton +1 (1.990)

Dell Dude

EOG Master

As soon as me and Cwissy are drawing dead, unsticky this thread JK. Then toss it in the toilet.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I proved my stuff by winning 12+ dimes Trump - all on roosters. A difference does it make from futures. Futures you risk and you win. Roosters I won and I won. That is I won a betting profit before Trump (whatever it was) and then I added the 12 dimes. Probably 15 dimes total. Only way to accomplish that is winning a shitload of plus monies. These tickets were almost all under $100. Most under $60. :highfive

Getting drilled post Trump which always happens after a big hit. Same thing after Willett.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

College baskets: Butler -7.5 1.943

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Saints will be next. 2 Saturday. 1 Sunday. 1 Monday. 11-8-2?

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Danny Willett to win the DP World Championship. Fuck this shit. I am sure his odds are above -110.