EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (HEIM is our October contestant)

Heim

EOG Master
Geez! I had non ranked Bruins favored over ranked Cougars staring me in the face and decided to get cute.

Heim

EOG Master
Play #8

468 Rams +4 -08

Liked PHIL early but metrics are respectively dead even on both sides of the ball.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
More like Liberty has trouble scoring. Their last game they were scoreless 2nd half. Jacksonville St plays better in the second half, goes on to score more efficiently in 2h. Hope this pick stops the bleeding.

railbird

EOG Master
More like Liberty has trouble scoring. Their last game they were scoreless 2nd half. Jacksonville St plays better in the second half, goes on to score more efficiently in 2h. Hope this pick stops the bleeding.
sam houston has a very good defense, thats why they held byu to 13

Valuist

EOG Master
They don't figure (to have trouble scoring) to this week. Jacksonville St D has been on the field for an insane amount of plays last 2 games. Don't have numbers handy but I believe it was over 170.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
I'm snake bit. Jax losses leading rusher in conference and down to 3rd string QB in 2H.

😭