EPL overs rolling?

I've been hitting a few of these. Chanpions league determination means more for some along with end of season fatigue has a lot to do with this. Returning from international play factors in too. It won't stop either with EUROs coming up this summer. So much going on. So many teams gunning for that 4th spot in standings to secure champions league. Everton is going to give everything. I can see them really going for it today vs Brighton which will open things up for Brighton who isn't that bad on counters.

Brighton had their chances. It will be interesting to see if PSG can hold on against Bayern. They probably should be thanking their lucky stars Lewandowski is injured.

Mourninho knows his defense is in trouble with everything that has been going on with injuries. He's going try to win this match vs Everton 4 to 3. What he has at his disposal right now sn't what he wants back on defense.

This one is going over 2.5 goals in my opinion. I believe it's going to cash.

The strong line move to the under wins with a 1-0 game. Overs are now 10-2 last 12.

Next up Ful/Arse Sunday 530 AM PST leaning to under 2.5 -120 (PIN).

Them cums ManU/Burnley at 8 AM leaning over 2.5 -143 (PIN).

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The strong line move to the under wins with a 1-0 game. Overs are now 10-2 last 12.

Next up Ful/Arse Sunday 530 AM PST leaning to under 2.5 -120 (PIN).

Them cums ManU/Burnley at 8 AM leaning over 2.5 -143 (PIN).
Might be looking Under here. With Newcastle winning Saturday, Fulham is now 9 points back with 6 to play. Last game they host Newcastle so if they are within 3 they can escape but I think they play "not to lose" here and we get a low scoring game.

As for the latter game: I suggest waiting to see what happens at Arsenal. IF Fulham gets a point - or even 3 - I think we see Burnley "Park the Bus" and play for 1 very important point

Medium sharp buying on...

Southampton +0.5 (-109) over Tottenham achieves an LJP 2U
Fade, follow, or....zzzzzzzzzzz. Your choice, your responsibility.

For live betting, as game just started minutes ago & is 0-0 early.

A 1-2 loss. Southampton took the early lead...at which point it was possible to bet the other side for a free shot, middle shot or guaranteed profit. A late 90 minute goal made it a 2-1 final.

I saw the snow on the ground yesterday and its May.

About time some good weather for Chelsea-Madrid. Ramos is back for Madrid but how rusty will he be? The thing that sticks out to me is the fact Madrid can advance with any draw other than 0-0. They can afford to take some chances in the 1st half of this match. People are saying Eden Hazard is ready for this match and wants to change the perception everybody has of him in 90 minutes.

Chelsea bossed the midfield in 1st leg but that was with the downpour. We will see what happens today with clear sunny weather. Its gonna be good.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Past 6 matches for Chelsea have gone under 2.5 but there's too much going on here to bet it today.
I played Un1.5 +221 (Now around +235ish)

If the game ends 1-0 whoever scores that goal advances. I can see both teams playing cautious. One correction: A 1-1 Draw sees the game go to Extra Time.

I think we see Chelsea score a goal after the 70th minute on a counterattack with Madrid pressing forward and wins 1-0