ESPN reporters Holly Rowe and Shelley Smith

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I sometimes confuse the two ladies for one another.

Can you blame me?

That's running back James Conner pictured between the two women.

Conner rose to prominence with the Pitt Panthers and later the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Like Conner, both Rowe and Smith are cancer survivors.

1606526638154.png

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Holly Rowe served as the courtside reporter for this season's pandemic-disrupted WNBA coverage on ESPN.

Courtside reporter or better yet, shameless publicist of the WNBA.

No reporting whatsoever.

Merely one puff piece after another.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
How bad was it?

ESPN reporter Holly Rowe posed for pictures with the champion Seattle Storm.

1606527920191.png

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Why did Diamond DeShields quit on her Chicago Sky team late in the season?

Why was head coach Brian Agler losing control of his Dallas Wings team during the second half of the season?

Why did WNBA players revolt against Atlanta Dream owner Kelly Loeffler?

Why did the ladies of the WNBA call for the arrest of three Louisville police officers in the tragic death of Breonna Taylor before the Attorney General of Kentucky announced his findings?

And most importantly, do the women of the WNBA believe in due process?

Candace Parker obviously doesn't believe in due process.

She was quoted as saying, "This season has been dedicated to arrest the cops that are responsible for the murder of Breonna Taylor."

One more story to investigate: Maya Moore and her social justice stance involving a man who would later become her future husband.

Was Moore making a political statement or finding a future mate or BOTH?

railbird

EOG Master
Why did Diamond DeShields quit on her Chicago Sky team late in the season?

Why was head coach Brian Agler losing control of his Dallas Wings team during the second half of the season?

Why did WNBA players revolt against Atlanta Dream owner Kelly Loeffler?

Why did the ladies of the WNBA call for the arrest of three Louisville police officers in the tragic death of Breonna Taylor before the Attorney General of Kentucky announced his findings?

And most importantly, do the women of the WNBA believe in due process?

Candace Parker obviously doesn't believe in due process.

She was quoted as saying, "This season has been dedicated to arrest the cops that are responsible for the murder of Breonna Taylor."

One more story to investigate: Maya Moore and her social justice stance involving a man who would later become her future husband.

Was Moore making a political statement or finding a future mate or BOTH?

and how about wiggins early retirement because she was always hounded by lesbians sexually

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
A few years ago, Sparks' GM Penny Toler told some sordid details about a season on the brink with Brian Agler in charge.

Toler insinuated Agler had an inappropriate relationship with a player on the team.

I guessed it was Brian Agler and Sydney Wiese.

Agler was 59 and Wiese was 22.

Boost Brian Agler's power rating an additional two-and-a-half points.

1606531684822.png

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Agler and Wiese looked like they were having a good time in this interview.

1606531818214.png

Last edited:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
JK....mixing politics with sports is not a good look....stooping down to Railbird’s level.....your power rating down a couple points.........hahaha, just being my humorous self....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Politics, the greatest sport of all.

That's what EOG contributor FORESTHILL likes to say.

I'm waiting to find a game where an established coach who believes he benefited from "white privilege" allows his coaching counterpart, a man of color, to engineer an upset.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Politics, the greatest sport of all.

That's what EOG contributor FORESTHILL likes to say.

I'm waiting to find a game where an established coach who believes he benefited from "white privilege" allows his coaching counterpart, a man of color, to engineer an upset.

Don’t hold your breath.....

kane

EOG master
Why campaign against a woman who supports your league when you're constantly crying for more money?

I don't get it.

Loeffler doesn't support the league, she's an alt right cunt who didn't support the players when all the shit was going down, she said the players should shut up and not give their opinions, players in the WNBA hate her

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Loeffler doesn't support the league, she's an alt right cunt who didn't support the players when all the shit was going down, she said the players should shut up and not give their opinions, players in the WNBA hate her
She’s right. These players would be bartending. Lebron has power, the league generates billions.

kane

EOG master
She’s right. These players would be bartending. Lebron has power, the league generates billions.

She's not right about the players needing to shut up, they have just as much right to voice their opinions as we or anyone else does

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
She's not right about the players needing to shut up, they have just as much right to voice their opinions as we or anyone else does
She does but people also have e right to turn off their games and not support the league. The owner realizes that. Take away the NBA safety net and there is no league.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The WNBA has been bleeding money since its inception.

Adam Silver estimates losses of $10 million per year.

It irritates me just a bit when the ladies cry for more money.

In the real world, you only eat what you kill.

That said, I love the on-court product and I own an orange hooded sweatshirt compliments of the WNBA store.

1606590151266.png

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I sometimes confuse the two ladies for one another.

Can you blame me?

That's running back James Conner pictured between the two women.

Conner rose to prominence with the Pitt Panthers and later the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Like Conner, both Rowe and Smith are cancer survivors.

View attachment 7463051

James Conner tested positive for the virus today.

Yikes!

boston massacre

EOG Master
The WNBA has been bleeding money since its inception.

Adam Silver estimates losses of $10 million per year.

It irritates me just a bit when the ladies cry for more money.

In the real world, you only eat what you kill.

That said, I love the on-court product and I own an orange hooded sweatshirt compliments of the WNBA store.

View attachment 7463057

Do You Think There is a Dues Paying NBA Player, That Has The BALLS To Speak Up and Ask The Question, Why is My Business Using its Profits To Pay For The Sustainability of another Business ?

It Takes Away From My Negotiated Pay and Benefits Package.

Does Walmart Finance Smith's and Albertsons ?

It's Also The Complete Opposite of What Happens in The NCAA.

What Kind of Salaries are College Basketball/Football Players Getting Paid ? ZERO!

What Type of Revenue Do They Generate ? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

WNBA Broads Generate ZERO.

Get Paid Well.

Nobody in The Sport Has The BALLS To Make That Public Statement.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
ESPN's Holly Rowe was at it again tonight.

More senseless basketball commentary from her.

What else is new?

She spoke glowingly about the shooting ability of the women's basketball teams from DePaul and Louisville "after watching some men's games earlier in the day."

Rowe said, "The women can really shoot the rock."

Rowe conveniently omitted the difference in the size of basketball between the men's and women's games.

Tsk tsk.

1607130102750.png

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I love the women's game but let's not compare the women with the men.

Apples and oranges.

Same sport, totally different game.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
ESPN's Holly Rowe was at it again tonight.

More senseless basketball commentary from her.

What else is new?

She spoke glowingly about the shooting ability of the women's basketball teams from DePaul and Louisville "after watching some men's games earlier in the day."

Rowe said, "The women can really shoot the rock."

Rowe conveniently omitted the difference in the size of basketball between the men's and women's games.

Tsk tsk.

View attachment 7463132

MANY years ago Mater Die boys basketball was playing in the CIF (local area) title game. I don't remember when it happened but I think it was someone like Miles Simon (so you know how long ago it happened) recognized they were playing with a GIRLS basketball. They made the change after that.

I have no idea how it happened. The Ref (the official who tosses the ball up to start the game) gets a ball handed to him (In a Boys game - always a male official) from the home team and that is the ball used. My guess is for championship games there might be a ball used that is not belonging to either school. Regardless, I know when I get the ball I look it over and make sure it is round (You would no believe the number of times at some rinky-dink school the ball the home team hands us is so awful we actually reject it and a few times the balls are so bad I have gotten one from the visitors).

ANY ref who is working a playoff game has done too many games to count in their career and can tell the difference right way without even looking at the ball. You just pick up each one and they feel different. For 3 officials not to realize they were playing with a girls ball after all them all had a chance to hold it at some point in time during the game is shocking.