FanDuel being sued by Will Hill for copyright infringement

MrTop

EOG Master
Fan duel said they have to make up the 82k that was lost to the in game bettor a few weeks ago.

Voodoo

EOG Addicted
Fanduel is the one being sued so they won't be making up anything>

Seems WH has a decent case. When you forget to edit out the WH name when
lifting the copy then I guess it's hard to argue you didn't "borrow" the rest of
the text.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Called William Hill's customer service department yesterday to ask about the level of takeout in their Virtual Horse Racing game.

Stayed on the phone for 20 minutes with Fran as she sought to find the answer.

Her ultimate answer, "There is no takeout."

Ugh.

MrTop

EOG Master
Fanduel is the one being sued so they won't be making up anything>

Seems WH has a decent case. When you forget to edit out the WH name when
lifting the copy then I guess it's hard to argue you didn't "borrow" the rest of
the text.

it was a joke from the 82k in-game bet they paid when they didn't have to pay the player . Now they have to copy and paste to get ahead.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
How clueless is this bunch of FanDuel clowns?

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/i...liam-hill-sues-fanduel-copyright-infringement

The complaint highlights several sections of FanDuel's guide that appear to be identical to William Hill's, including a paragraph that reads, "Alternate & reverse run lines are propositional wagers offered by William Hill on each baseball game."

LMAO. These guys are Super Clowns. JFC.

Agree w/ you as well as far as paying out the 82K. Unless they were legally liable, I never would have paid that out on principle alone.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Whatever FD is being sued for, they should offer $1 less to settle, and consider themselves lucky if it's accepted.

MrTop

EOG Master
fan duel & draftkings at least puts the over nights up for baskets & NHL

William hill and caesars don't in NJ

Polar

EOG Member
Bookmakers have been copying each other forever. They copied garbage. William Hill should shut the fyck up and book bets. Forget about the fact they copy their odds from other books.

This outfit is a fvcking joke. Sad they get all the business they get.

Unbelievable