FANTASYDRAFT / Shannon Sharpe Experience Contest

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
Enter for your chance to win a trip to San Francisco to be Shannon Sharpe’s VIP guest at the Pro Football Hall of Fame luncheon and get up-close and personal with the legends of the game.

FantasyDraft is sending the winner of the Shannon Sharpe Experience contest plus a guest to the San Francisco Bay Area for pro football’s biggest weekend of the year. The winner and a guest will get to meet Shannon Sharpe and attend the Hall of Fame luncheon as Shannon’s VIP guests. The luncheon will be held on Friday, February 5th and includes a cocktail reception, seated lunch at Shannon’s table and VIP access to meet and hear stories from the greatest legends of the game.
While you are in San Francisco for the weekend of the BIG GAME, FantasyDraft will give you the full V.I.P treatment. http://www.fantasydraft.com/play/goknights

Shannon Sharpe VIP Experience Includes (Over $15,000 value):

•$500 Cash Prize (1st Place PayoutZone cash)
•Two VIP Tickets to attend the Hall of Fame Luncheon (Friday)
•Round-Trip Airfare for Two
•Hotel Accommodations for Three Nights (1 room)
•FantasyDraft Swag Bag
•For Each Entry into the Contest, FantasyDraft will Donate $3 to the Atlanta Humane Society

http://www.fantasydraft.com/play/goknights

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
Re: FANTASYDRAFT / Shannon Sharpe Experience Contest

Hang With Shannon Sharpe At The Pro Football Hall Of Fame

by Chris Mitchell · December 19, 2015

https://lockerroom.fantasydraft.com/...ll%20Of%20Fame

Unlike any other site in the DFS industry, FantasyDraft offers “Experience Contests” which provide access to retired and current professional athletes and allow winners to take part in great events with VIP access. These contests are unique in that they create an experience that users won’t normally find, even if they’re were willing to pay for them.
As I was scanning through this weekend’s NFL contests, I came across the “Shannon Sharpe Experience“. This contest gives players a realistic, fair opportunity to spend the first weekend in February (and we all know what BIG game is this weekend) in San Francisco with Shannon Sharpe and all the VIP fun he can provide at the Pro Football Hall of Fame luncheon on FantasyDraft’s dime. This is the best contest I have seen all season and I had to bring it to your attention. My only regret is that I didn’t notice this sooner and lobby them to offer the prize for more winners.
However the large PayoutZone is still pretty even, which is beneficial to all players.
The contest only costs $3, but the winner walks away with $500 and a fantastic trip. In other contests on other sites, players are competing against hundreds of entrants who can submit any number of entries, but in this experience contest, there are only 2,224 entries allowed and players are limited to a maximum of 20 entries. Look at this trip:
* Round-Trip airfare for two along with Hotel Accommodations for four nights in San Francisco for Super Bowl weekend.
* Two VIP Tickets to attend the Hall of Fame Luncheon as Shannon Sharpe’s personal guest on Friday

* $500 Cash Prize (to the first place winner)
* FantasyDraft Swag Bag
FantasyDraft also donates $3 to charity for every entry into the contest to The Atlanta Humane Society, and who doesn’t like a little charity with their fantasy?
I was doing a little math and if you were allowed to buy out the entire tournament (which you can’t of course) then the prize would cost you $6, 672. A four-night trip with hotel over Super Bowl weekend in San Francisco along with VIP tickets as Shannon Sharpe’s personal guest to the Hall of Fame luncheon would cost that if not more. However here you get a shot at it for $3 with a maximum investment of $60 if you enter 20 times.
Good luck this week ladies and gentleman. http://www.fantasydraft.com/play/goknights

Chris Mitchell

Chris Mitchell has been playing Fantasy sports for over twenty years, going back to when he first got on the internet when he won the Champions Fantasy baseball league on StatsBB. He contributed to RotoWire.com in their early days before contributing as a writer and doing Fantasy sports Podcasts for Seamheads.com. Three seasons ago he brought his writing and his Fantasy sports Podcast to RotoExperts.com and the Fantasy Sports Television network and this past season he wrote a weekly Fantasy sports column for BaseballAmerica.com. He also writes about Minor League prospects for RotoExperts.com. Chrishas no more access to the site than the typical user. Follow him at Twitter @CJMiitch73,