Fezzik...did RJ Bell, in a roundabout way, apologize for being mean to you?

ComptrBob

EOG Master
On July 28 on the SOV National Show (it's archived in the podcast, minutes 42-44) I gave out 4 bets

Den/MIA OVER 34

This should be #115 Den/MINN OVER 34. Fezzik is 3-2 in NFLX pending today's games (2-0 totals).

Last edited:

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
My apologies. Someone posted he was 0-4 on NFL Preseason. 5-4 is incredible! Lol
Fezzik's picking strategies are the same as 1995. He hasn't done anything different I can see.
He's barely better than Phil "Steal".
I think almost everyone would rather return to being an Actuary than work for RJ Bell.

Heim

EOG Master
You know it's not your day when you lay -200 on a MLB team and they get no-hit.

We move on...

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Nfl preseason 14-2 under.

But expect higher scoring in the preseason.

More like expect zero starters to play in the preseason.

What are Steve's thoughts

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
There was 'Weekend at Bernie's'.

And now Fezzik's 'Weekend in Ruin':

3-8 -13.30
If unders are crushing it and pros play more unders than overs this is a misprint.

Computer bob will post the truth.

Fezzik doesn't lose in the preseason because all I have read and heard is that the preseason nfl is a pros dream in printing money.

Heim

EOG Master
Pros got crushed on JAX and ATL. Fezzik was no exception.

We move on if we can afford a U-Haul.

Heim

EOG Master
It's interesting Fezzik had no early play on today's CAR/INDY over. He's been everywhere proclaiming 1st week send outs (totals) lower than other years. Game opened 34 closed 32/32.5.

Which shows without market confirmation, Fezzik is non-committal.

But customers got MLB OAK & KC from B2B Hilton champ.

boston massacre

EOG Master
It's interesting Fezzik had no early play on today's CAR/INDY over. He's been everywhere proclaiming 1st week send outs (totals) lower than other years. Game opened 34 closed 32/32.5.

Which shows without market confirmation, Fezzik is non-committal.

But customers got MLB OAK & KC from B2B Hilton champ.

B2B Hilton champ.

Whats He Done Outside of That ?

Con People !

Heim

EOG Master
My (MLB) releases will typically move lines. You want to get down ideally BEFORE the sharp money compromises the line......

🙄

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik pontificating before WK1 NFLX on the 'mean' numbers on totals; too low, too low.

Incredibly, the market has made such a major adjustment in one week.

17-3 to the under.

Why is this Fezzik tout not worth following? Please explain.

Has anyone done a review of this service?

Does he have year by year accurate verifiable records by sport anywhere?

"Fezzik 33-17-2 +18.02 UNITS (MLB: LA Dodgers +325 to win World Series; NFL: Colts RSW UNDER 9.5 -130)":

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

"Please remember: If you buy a pick from a tout, if the tout has a 55% win rate (which would be extraordinary!) betting at -110, you need to bet 20 times the price of the pick JUST TO BREAK EVEN"

Is this 20x for just one pick?

If over the course of a season a pick cost $1, then you need to bet $20 per play?

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Is this 20x for just one pick?

If over the course of a season a pick cost $1, then you need to bet $20 per play?

Its 20x for any number of picks. Given by EV = Pw*AmtW - Pl*AmtL - Cost_of_Picks, for breakeven: EV = 0, a -110 betting line => AmtW = AmtBet/1.1 and AmtL = AmtBet, assume we ignore pushes then by assumption, Pw = 0.55, and thus Pl = 1 - Pw = 0.45 .

So from the equation above: Cost (BE) = 0.55 * Bet /1.1 - 0.45 * Bet = Bet * (0.50-0.45) = Bet * 0.05 = Bet/20 so the required Bet for breakeven is 20 times the Cost. QED

Last edited:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Its 20x for any number of picks. Given by EV = Pw*AmtW - Pl*AmtL - Cost_of_Picks, for breakeven EV = 0, a -110 betting line => AmtW = AmtBet/1.1 and AmtL = AmtBet, assume we ignore pushes then Pw =0.55, thus Pl - 0.45 by assumption.

So from the equation above: Cost = 0.55 * B /1.1 - 0.45 * B = B * (0.50-0.45) = B * 0.05 so the Bet B is 20 times the Cost just to breakeven. QED
My boy is wicked smart.

how do you like dem apples!

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik's paranoia giving out any underdog in MLB reached new heights tonight laying -125 with a 15-48 road team, AZ.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fezzik's paranoia giving out any underdog in MLB reached new heights tonight laying -125 with a 15-48 road team, AZ.
That didn't end well.

so the best "value" on the board for Steve was this road favorite.

Nothing to see here.

final Pit 4-2

Heim

EOG Master
I give Fezzik props for originality. I would have bet anything he lifted JK's WNBA selection.