Fezzik Focused...

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
But all the above is irrelevant to my originally implied point of last September that an expert at scalping with both Euro & American odds can do either as easily:

This is revisionist history, that is not what you said and even if you did say it, it's still not true.

Let’s refer back to the Man of The Match, CB and one of his posts.

This is hilarious. Gamebred just happened to choose B as always larger than A, but the order is arbitrary.

This is what CB is referring to….

1632388283580.png

I started all the Odd Couplets off at Odds-on.

If you want to slow down a Euro Scalper, start w/ Odds-Against pricing that doesn’t directly correspond w/ an Odds-on equivalent from our table.

1632388351289.png

1632388376773.png

Olympic Champion EuroBred is losing to AmericanBred and there's not a fucking thing that our Olympic Champion can do about it.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Olympic Champion EuroBred is losing to AmericanBred and there's not a fucking thing that our Olympic Champion can do about it.

Do you understand why? There's going to be a lag, EuroBred needs to shift between two gears, AmericanBred only has to put it in 1 gear. I don't disagree that our Olympic Champion would be hot on AmericanBred's heels but he's not a threat to overtake him.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

God forbid I didn't win the Gold. If not, I'd switch to American and put it in the Olympic Champs ass out of spite.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The GOP's six month long Arizona audit just concluded and found that Joe Biden won by an even greater margin than the official count. So embarrassing for Republicans who claimed voter fraud. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/24/...ew-trump-biden.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Sure he did. That fucking mess couldn't beat his meat.

1632464568522.png

Do you realize that you Useful Idiots haven't said one positive word about this guy since he stepped into his stolen office, at least that I am aware of.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The GOP's six month long Arizona audit just concluded and found that Joe Biden won by an even greater margin than the official count. So embarrassing for Republicans who claimed voter fraud. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/24/...ew-trump-biden.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

How can you continue to support this fucking mess? Be a God Damn Man and say I voted for the guy but I didn't vote for all this BS. I warned of us entering a Post-Constitutional America if the corrupt Election Results stand. I warned of many things, why do you think I have a Cassandra Complex, now?

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
You'll be really pissed when Joe wins reelection in 2024. Shades of Obama destroying Romney in 2012, after 4 years of every Republican whining and bitching about how awful his first four years were. Non-partisan historians now rank Obama as a top 10 President. Real leadership means difficult decisions that aren't always popular. Getting the hell out of Afghanistan was one that both Trump and Biden made and was actually a point of continuity across the two administrations. Trump had actually given the order to pull all troops out in January but the Joint Chiefs disobeyed it because Trump reached a point of zero trust.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You'll be really pissed when Joe wins reelection in 2024. Shades of Obama destroying Romney in 2012, after 4 years of every Republican whining and bitching about how awful his first four years were. Non-partisan historians now rank Obama as a top 10 President. Real leadership means difficult decisions that aren't always popular. Getting the hell out of Afghanistan was one that both Trump and Biden made and was actually a point of continuity across the two administrations. Trump had actually given the order to pull all troops out in January but the Joint Chiefs disobeyed it because Trump reached a point of zero trust.

LMAO.

This is rich coming from a guy who once called his brother, a "Market Maker." MoFo, you're Bro couldn't make a Market to save his life, the dude is a Pilot Fish.

You don't know the definition of things, like, "Win."

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik on fire in NFL...

Then he gets cute with Southern University for -330 L

The avalanche of money on MIA during week not discernible for
the hedge fund manager.

We move on....

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
Can't complain too much about a +8.5 unit day. No sweep but still up right on 70 units on the year.

9/26/21 Sunday (9/22/21 7:30am) 6 pt teaser Car -2/Buf -2 -120 [24-9/43-21] NFL 3 W 3
9/26/21 Sunday (9/22/21 11:00am) Wash/Buf OVER 45 [21-43] NFL 2 W 2
9/26/21 Sunday (9/22/21 11:00am) Atl +3 [17-14] NFL 2 W 2
9/26/21 Sunday (9/22/21 11:00am) GB/49ers OVER 49.5 [30-28] NFL 2 W 2
9/26/21 Sunday (9/24/21 8:05pm) Chargers +7 [30-24] NFL 3 W 3
9/26/21 Sunday (9/26/21 7:57am) Southern -14 [38-25] NFL 3 L -3.3

YTD +69.94u

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Can't complain too much about a +8.5 unit day. No sweep but still up right on 70 units on the year.

9/26/21 Sunday (9/22/21 7:30am) 6 pt teaser Car -2/Buf -2 -120 [24-9/43-21] NFL 3 W 3
9/26/21 Sunday (9/22/21 11:00am) Wash/Buf OVER 45 [21-43] NFL 2 W 2
9/26/21 Sunday (9/22/21 11:00am) Atl +3 [17-14] NFL 2 W 2
9/26/21 Sunday (9/22/21 11:00am) GB/49ers OVER 49.5 [30-28] NFL 2 W 2
9/26/21 Sunday (9/24/21 8:05pm) Chargers +7 [30-24] NFL 3 W 3
9/26/21 Sunday (9/26/21 7:57am) Southern -14 [38-25] NFL 3 L -3.3

YTD +69.94u

1632782171589.png

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
So bringing this thread back to Sports capping i am wondering if Fezzik is good following Steam on a posted play. E.G. on tonites MNF football Dallas Cowboys are popular as usual. Game will probably be close...teams kind of equal. But some whales have been moving money steam to Philly +2.5. Game starting in a half hour. Will be interersting to see.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
"Presenting its findings in a six-month-long review of the 2020 presidential election in Arizona’s largest county on Friday, a Republican-backed cybersecurity firm ended in much the same place where it began: without any evidence to contradict certified election results showing Joe Biden won". You should spend more time reading real news sources, and less time on QAnon conspiracy sites. Q has been distributing a fake audit document and generally lying their asses off, as they do about everything. Bottom line is proponents of the "Big Lie" are complete morons. Trump lost every lawsuit, and no recount anywhere has changed any outcome. The only fake votes that were found were from a tiny handful, 3 or 4, of Trump voters. The Arizona audit concluded Joe got more votes than the official count which is pretty laughable considering how Trump biased they were and the fact they spent six months recounting.

If you want to place a real money bet on whether Trump will be reinstated, I'm game. Just need to find a good escrow. Since you're so confident, I'm sure you'd give me even money?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Thank you for being a Democrat commie, Andy. Would have been terrible if you were MAGA. Kind of like Patrick Reed. Have to lay off him. I suspect Bryson is too but not verified.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is the thing that gets me. Fezzik is a stage name. I get it, Dr. M. Nothing unusual or wrong with that. I do the same thing. But Andy also uses Fezzik. The little brother who is famous because of his older brother. Can there be anything more pathetic? It's actually sad.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fezzik passes right through key # without mentioning the OJ. Gives out his fake # to his clueless customers who have to play +6.5 and then claims he gave out a winer if it lands on 7.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
Yes, Dell Dude.

You are a dumbo.

With zillions of frauds out there, you pick on a legit Pro Gambler.

STRONG.

I bet A P Bluff 7.5.

I gave it to clients +7, 8:12 am when the line was 7.15........ Gave it out +7

FOR GOD SAKES what is wrong with you DUMBOs

1) Completely incompetent or

2) Hopelessly biased?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
If you want to place a real money bet on whether Trump will be reinstated, I'm game. Just need to find a good escrow. Since you're so confident, I'm sure you'd give me even money?

I'll give you a kick in the Commie Ass, how bout that?

You put Party over Country, you're no Patriot.

MAGA runs this bitch, Bitch!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
"Presenting its findings in a six-month-long review of the 2020 presidential election in Arizona’s largest county on Friday, a Republican-backed cybersecurity firm ended in much the same place where it began: without any evidence to contradict certified election results showing Joe Biden won". You should spend more time reading real news sources, and less time on QAnon conspiracy sites. Q has been distributing a fake audit document and generally lying their asses off, as they do about everything. Bottom line is proponents of the "Big Lie" are complete morons. Trump lost every lawsuit, and no recount anywhere has changed any outcome. The only fake votes that were found were from a tiny handful, 3 or 4, of Trump voters. The Arizona audit concluded Joe got more votes than the official count which is pretty laughable considering how Trump biased they were and the fact they spent six months recounting.

Oh Andrew,

I thought you knew.

Trump is the President of The People,

Dude got robbed of his sequel.

Benedict drunk on his Nyquil,

Commies like you, I’ve had my fill.

Why is truth synonymous with the Red Pill?

Benedict ain’t no leader, they lied to you!

Me and my MAGA Brother’s told you,

Now all we can do is hold you,

In Contempt,

Our Future you spent

I know someone who can save us,

Orange is everyone’s favorite flavor.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Oh Andrew,

I thought you knew.

Trump is the President of The People,

Dude got robbed of his sequel.

Benedict drunk on his Nyquil,

Commies like you, I’ve had my fill.

Why is truth synonymous with the Red Pill?

Benedict ain’t no leader, they lied to you!

Me and my MAGA Brother’s told you,

Now all we can do is hold you,

In Contempt,

Our Future you spent

I know someone who can save us,

Orange is everyone’s favorite flavor.

Yeah

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Wrong again, Mrs Top. Even if that is true, Fezzik posted the stale # as if it was the current. Called past posting.