Fezzik GOY Part III

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Sportsrmylife - I'm not so sure Wagertalk is breaking the bank or lapping Pregame. Most of their videos get 200-2,000 views.That's not enough to generate a whole lot of sales. Who is the face of Wagertalk? No one I have ever seen on social media follows Kelly in Vegas or Teddy "No Covers' for picks. Kelly has nothing special reasoning for her picks and Teddy looks like he's on death's doorstep. Sports gambling has changed in the last couple years. Most 18-35 year old gamblers bet player props and in game betting.
Not true
They are making it hand over fist
Those 2000 views get a ton of buyers

$2 Tuesday is like a free sample of coke
They get hooked chasing and the only way to get out of the hole is to think a long term package will help

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Texaswizard
Your head might fall off if your knew how much these pick sites like wagertalk and pockdawgs make from sales from those youtube pods and short single game preview videos

I know for a fact pickdawgs has been doing seven figures a year for quite a while now

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
The one thing I look for in a tout is honesty. Fezzik gives out Brown under 66-12. Says it's from DK or Bet Rivers. Does Fezz have a DK or Bet Rivers account in his name,like his Nevada clients obviously don't.

Heim

EOG Master
The one thing I look for in a tout is honesty. Fezzik gives out Brown under 66-12. Says it's from DK or Bet Rivers. Does Fezz have a DK or Bet Rivers account in his name,like his Nevada clients obviously don't.

That's not the point. He's trying to show someone has his number, justifying a non-WA #.

He's more interested in gaining a edge than the liquidity a customer has in front of him.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Have you found a tout with honesty traits? Very few and far between….

MrTop

EOG Master

I play at DK. When a bettor gets a under 66-12 , keep looking for a better number 9 out 10 times you can get Un. 66 -10

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated

I play at DK. When a bettor gets a under 66-12 , keep looking for a better number 9 out 10 times you can get Un. 66 -10
Having donbest and spank odds it is easy to check line history to be accurate. Fezzick shows giving out the play at 6:56 pacific. Draft kings goes to 65'under 10 at 6:56:19. So you had 19 secs from release to get it.

MrTop

EOG Master
Having donbest and spank odds it is easy to check line history to be accurate. Fezzick shows giving out the play at 6:56 pacific. Draft kings goes to 65'under 10 at 6:56:19. So you had 19 secs from release to get it.

YEP. What he is doing is following shops........then releasing his plays saying it is him. Alot of people do that on the internet and sell their plays. If it works, it works. If it doesn't you have an unhappy customer.

having don best or spank odds history is a plus

MrTop

EOG Master

do you or anyone have spank odds? it looks the same as don best but is it better?

Heim

EOG Master
That's the comical aspect of Fezzik the tout. He pimps his season packages so clients can get alerts immediately. So how does he make it convenient for clients, he releases stuff to get the best of the number overnight or early morning while clients are sleeping. 🙄

On another adv gambler note. I haven't seen Krackman lose one week on Instagram.

Naturally the monitor is Krackman.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
do you or anyone have s
do you or anyone have spank odds? it looks the same as don best but is it better?

I do have both. I do use the 2min delay version because I am not betting as high as I used to. Spank odds has pinn,the main reason I use spank odds. However unless you get the pro version($6000 a yr) you won't get linehistory which donbest provides for the 2 min delay. Spank odds is also better for injury alerts which donbest is known to hold back.

MrTop

EOG Master
i have don best premium better to pay a year up front. cheaper

it has pinny but they pull the line down after game ticks off... the rest they leave up till about 6am eastern time and history ....you can go back a few years for sure..I did not try it longer.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Sun: Conf Tourney GM OF THE YEAR is UP!
Fez's BIGGEST Personal Bet of the Month in CBB!
3* Temple +7.5 (-116)

You have to chuckle a little that Fez has a Pregame.com posted winner given out on UAB +7.5 that was erroneously sent out initially. The correct pick of Temple +7.5 was sent a little later on and is also posted as a loser. It took an additional 3 email alerts to make it clear the correct pick was Temple.

Of course, I only posted the Temple loser in the BLAP thread.

Heim

EOG Master
Let's see. I need sales...have to hype some Conference final. Biggest bet bs. So what side do I land on? None other than a team being investigated for fixing games. 😅

Can't make it up...

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Can you image you realize you can't win on your own so you decide to sign up with the most over hyped tout out there and sign up January 1, 2024. If you did that your -28.32 units based on getting worse lines is probably minus mid 30's. After paying Prescam's fees for Fezzik's lifted and obviously awful picks even with conservative betting you've lost half of your bankroll and March Madness hasn't even started. Too bad those contest wins don't count for shit betting games and you had to take a 2nd job at Uber just to pay off your gambling losses.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Anybody know someone who has been a BLAP client the last 3 years? I can't find a single sucker. You have to think they keep running the club and sending the games to ComprBob hoping to snap a sucker once a decade.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I doubt there is one client for that blap.
Remember it was a +5u profit or its a free month

But what if that +5u month still keeps you in the red

Only computer Bob has this answer

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
"CBB simply has not been good this year. Lots of CLV (Closing Line Value).

It simply has not mattered."

More Fezzian filter. He releases Temple at 7.5 with a small window at the few available books, so another value play that was already '7' everywhere else. 🙄

Oh and thanks for UAB -220 v. WSU that closed -240.

Heim

EOG Master
I'll never understand why Fezzik doesn't go solo. It has to be laziness. Have your own podcast and use it as a springboard for your own service.

One dollar picks, embarrassing. Krackman does it right with his tiered pricing coupled with a weekly podcast.

Do you want a doctor that charges $20 for a consultation or $200? There is some perceived quality assurance in the pricing.

A math guy with little business savvy.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I'll never understand why Fezzik doesn't go solo. It has to be laziness. Have your own podcast and use it as a spring board for your own service.

One dollar picks, embarrassing. Krackman does it right with his tiered pricing coupled with a weekly podcast.

Do you want a doctor that charges $20 for a consultation or $200? There is some perceived quality assurance in the pricing.
I'd guess that rj pays him a nice salary plus a heavy percentage of sales

Plus customer service is taken care of along with the platform

Heim

EOG Master
I'd guess that rj pays him a nice salary plus a heavy percentage of sales

Plus customer service is taken care of along with the platform

All true...by why do percentages with RJ Bell? In the old days marketing was expensive. Rotation books, cable, nowadays acquisition cost is minimal due to social media. Customer service can be handled by one person, small investment.

Your argument was Cokin's too for most of his tout career. Then he said fuck it and started his own private service for considerably more than what Feist was giving.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
I listened to RJ's Dream Podcast for the 1st time ever. I could only last 45 minutes of the almost 2 hour podcast. Who has two hours of their life to listen to this podcast? 3 things about the podcast are clear as day!
1. They wasted 25 minutes at the start of the podcast wasting time and jerking each other off. Most people will leave the podcast before they get into any picks or talk to try to lure suckers. RJ spent know time or at least less than 5 minutes going over the podcast with these bozos beforehand.
2. Fezzik had no idea whatsoever what a line on certain games should be on a neutral court. He was off 4-5 points. He knows NOTHING about college basketball!!!
3. The 10 conference tournament picks I heard were all wrong. not one one close on an opening game or winner of a conference.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
All true...by why do percentages with RJ Bell? In the old days marketing was expensive. Rotation books, cable, nowadays acquisition cost is minimal due to social media. Customer service can be handled by one person, small investment.

Your argument was Cokin's too for most of his tout career. Then he said fuck it and started his own private service for considerably more than what Feist was giving.
This cokin thing is very true
Even when he was a regular on wagertalk he had his smoking cokin website charging $500/month for his service

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Circles off podcast wants to get fezzik on a livestream for his two bridge jumper bets of uconn ML and Houston ML

Stand by as details are coming

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I listened to RJ's Dream Podcast for the 1st time ever. I could only last 45 minutes of the almost 2 hour podcast. Who has two hours of their life to listen to this podcast? 3 things about the podcast are clear as day!
1. They wasted 25 minutes at the start of the podcast wasting time and jerking each other off. Most people will leave the podcast before they get into any picks or talk to try to lure suckers. RJ spent know time or at least less than 5 minutes going over the podcast with these bozos beforehand.
2. Fezzik had no idea whatsoever what a line on certain games should be on a neutral court. He was off 4-5 points. He knows NOTHING about college basketball!!!
3. The 10 conference tournament picks I heard were all wrong. not one one close on an opening game or winner of a conference.
There was a time when RJ would get shit in the pregame forums with people complaining about the length of his pods.

It was back when Brad Powers and Ken Thompson were on the college show.

Did RJ listen to the crowd? Yes he did. His pods went from 2.5 hours to 3.5-4 hour pods basically giving the middle finger 🖕 to those complaining

That's RJ the man of the people

I find AJ and Scott two absolute squares on his pods

Two guys talking sports who drink draft beer during happy hour and get their info from sportscaster

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'll never understand why Fezzik doesn't go solo. It has to be laziness. Have your own podcast and use it as a springboard for your own service.

A math guy with little business savvy.

How is He Different From Fezzik ?

When it Comes To W/L Record .