Fezzik made a good point about the NFL playoffs

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
He claimed on yesterday's Pregame radio show that Pittsburgh and Cincinnati played a brutal game -- both physically and mentally -- in Week 17 for the right to claim the AFC North title and that neither team was prepared to bounce back and play well on Wild Card weekend.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: Fezzik made a good point about the NFL playoffs

Or.... they both lost arguably their most important player due to injury....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I like to either bet on or against two teams exiting the same game with the theory being the said game is either productive or unproductive for both sides.

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

He claimed on yesterday's Pregame radio show that Pittsburgh and Cincinnati played a brutal game -- both physically and mentally -- in Week 17 for the right to claim the AFC North title and that neither team was prepared to bounce back and play well on Wild Card weekend.

I'd be more impressed if he said that before the Steelers and Bengals both lost (rather than afterwards). Clear case of Monday Morning Quarterbacking.

Btw, as mentioned above, i think Leveon Bell's absence had a lot more to do with the Steelers losing than any other mitigating factors.

Heim

EOG Master

So why did he give out the (losing) total instead of the BALT side?

So why did he give out the (losing) total instead of the BALT side?

because like most people he can give out great explanations after the fact

i cringe at ridiculous comments about how a physical game the week before either set someone up for a win/loss, it's just a bunch of total bullshit. people pick out or remember a couple plays/hits, and all of a sudden it was an extremely physical game...

pittsburgh dominated the stat sheet against the ravens, a couple bounces/int's went baltimore's way and they won. i guess pittsburgh was set up to play horribly but still outrushed, outpassed, time of possession advantage on the ravens?

Apple

Banned

Lol terrible point by fezzik, sounds like something a 14 yr old who just started watching football would say ..had absolutely nothing to do about the results...

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Fezzik is good after the games have been played. Way to past cap Fezzik!

railbird

EOG Master

I do agree with Fezzik about the 4th and 1 punts in + territory.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

sometimes Fezzik just plain talks too much..isnt his 15 minutes about over?

Heim

EOG Master

fezzik's NFL playoff picks starting to look like his bowl opinions...under 52.5 now in jeopardy.

No doubt another bad weather under where weather not so bad.

boston massacre

EOG Master

PRE-SCAM