Fezzik Total Play Of The Year

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Fezzik Total Play Of The Year

Those who bet with real money gamble....

Those who are broke and run out of money, tout....

so your buddy dink was broke for a moment?

must have gotten a quick loan

he was going to sell his picks

then changed his mind

some friend must have given him a freeroll or something?

:LMAO

btw nothing wrong with going broke

many do.

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

This prick getting burried right on his own doorstep

http://pregame.com/pregame-forums/f/9/t/1117220.aspx

btw is that you birdie ?

Thursday GOY,you absolute wanker Fezzik,just like your GOM in Sept,pure unadulterated bullshit.

Sooner these cunts @ pregame get busted for something the fucking better.
Preying on the naive & uneducated.

Check out the time of the original post. He tells the forum that he's "pulling down" his Thursday Night Football GOY at 5:30 on Thursday Night.

DC,its the "Thursday night GOY" that riled me,If it would of won Id have been the same.

Chuck,nah me & Tex have no clue whether BLURP won or lost,but normally when he has a losing night his BLURP plays go 6-0

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

so your buddy dink was broke for a moment?

must have gotten a quick loan

he was going to sell his picks

then changed his mind

some friend must have given him a freeroll or something?

:LMAO

btw nothing wrong with going broke

many do.

Dink is not a tout and he has had an excellent reputation throughout the offshore business and in Vegas....he has grinded out a nice living for himself so try and pick another gambler.....why don't we talk about your buddy Adam Myer......and I agree with you, nothing wrong with going broke, just don't start selling picks when you do.....

Show me a tout who keeps honest records.....get back to me when you find him.....

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

Does anyone have a copy of this?

Think they were selling it. All I've ever seen is a trailer, which was pretty lol in and of itself. Doesn't really put them in a good light, which is ironic, because unless I'm mistaken, it was self-produced.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

I think I'm 6-2 with my Fg UNDER 44.5 yards bets. Cat thinks the bookmaker can just deal 44.5 and that's the right number. Ridiculous.

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

I think I'm 6-2 with my Fg UNDER 44.5 yards bets. Cat thinks the bookmaker can just deal 44.5 and that's the right number. Ridiculous.

When did I ever say that? All I asked was how anyone could handicap a longest FG prop to begin with?

You can't even really allow for the range of the respective kickers, because virtually any pro kicker can kick, say, a 48-yarder, and no prop is going to be listed higher than that anyway. How do you handicap at what yard-line any drives might be stalling out in? Anyone claiming an edge on that is making a pretty shallow claim, imo.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

This is silly. Just ask the bookmakers on this prop.......they will explain they got killed on this prop by the sharps every year.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

I'll admit that I purchased "Life on the Line" and really thought it was very good. I enjoyed how it was produced and believe that this could be something that could be produced for March Madness opening weekend or even during the football season. I would love to see more sports betting docs being done!

The hilarious part is that prop is only offered by a handful of books for a low limit. There was one crappy weather game this year or last where I looked all over for that prop, didn't find it, but then saw Fezzik managed to insert that one in his record. That's yet another reason why it's painfully obvious that BLAP is a fictional service. There's no way "5 or 10 people" are getting down "10k or more" on props like that. Some of his BLAP props are literally CRIS-only, i.e. the "JAX to punt last" prop he sold on TNF. That was CRIS-only for a $500 limit, yet supposedly all these BLAP subscribers are able to bet 5 figures via disguises and Canadian beards.

If you want a great example of how Fezzik talks out both sides of his ass, someone asked on Pregame about his radio pal KellyinVegas's advice that you should ALWAYS buy half points on football totals because you have to "avoid getting hooked" and the "idiots who don't buy the hook must like getting hooked." He praised Kelly for her great insights and then said you should never buy half points with the possible exception of the NFL 37 and 41. The old Fezzik used to call out the scammer touts, new Fezzik praises them for their "great insights" even when they're completely wrong.

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

I'll let you blindly bet every game next season under 44.5 -120 for any amount you feel comfortable.

NormGambles

EOG Member

Fezz, what is best site to purchase this video?

Price is right. $4.99, if I remember for two views.

I watched it twice and loved it. Would love to watch it again.

I would prefer to not give those scam artists a no longer in circulation Canadian penny. If anyone can pirate it for me I'll gladly give them a no longer in circulation Canadian penny.

Heim

EOG Master

They follow touts around with a safety net & call it Life on The Line.....lmao Follow Krackman around who bets other ppls money & watch him truly sweat life on the line.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

I would prefer to not give those scam artists a no longer in circulation Canadian penny. If anyone can pirate it for me I'll gladly give them a no longer in circulation Canadian penny.
Norm, u ever get out to Vegas?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

They follow touts around with a safety net & call it Life on The Line.....lmao Follow Krackman around who bets other ppls money & watch him truly sweat life on the line.
There was talk that Krackman got in over his head really bad this season. Have you heard anything to confirm or deny this?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Purchase link for Life on the Line appears to be available here:https://www.facebook.com/LifeOnTheLineMovie

The best part of the film is the ending with Teddy Covers, which makes it an instant classic. What a megalomaniac!

I did like the film in the sense that I thought of all the characters as caricatures, not to be taken seriously. Not one real pro bettor was interviewed, to my knowledge, just a bunch of touts who think they have an edge when they don't. That is why I felt there was a masturbatory feel to the film in the sense that nothing gets resolved, it is ultimately fruitless. No one's life is on the line as none of these guys are truly on the grind.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

The best part of the film is the ending with Teddy Covers, which makes it an instant classic. What a megalomaniac!

I did like the film in the sense that I thought of all the characters as caricatures, not to be taken seriously. Not one real pro bettor was interviewed, to my knowledge, just a bunch of touts who think they have an edge when they don't. That is why I felt there was a masturbatory feel to the film in the sense that nothing gets resolved, it is ultimately fruitless. No one's life is on the line as none of these guys are truly on the grind.
GB, that IS a classic denouement. I won't give it away to anyone (no spoiler).

Suffice it to say that I rank Teddy's quotes right up there w/ Alec Baldwin's real estate speech in GGary GRoss. Equally memorable.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

GB, that IS a classic denouement. I won't give it away to anyone (no spoiler).

Suffice it to say that I rank Teddy's quotes right up there w/ Alec Baldwin's real estate speech in GGary GRoss. Equally memorable.

Great pull Chucky, great pull.

Hey Teddy, you call yourself a pro, you son of a bitch :)