Fezzik Total Play Of The Year

ChuckyG

EOG Master
Re: Fezzik Total Play Of The Year

Vinny Rombi, loyalty to the n-th degree. Vinny Rombi wouldn't have said "Et tu, Brute."

Vinny Rombi would have said "Gracias, Brute."

slyone66

EOG Master

[TABLE="class: content-list, width: 938"]

[TD="class: forum-thread-left-column"]

Fezzik

[/TD]
[TD="class: forum-thread-right-column"]

[TABLE="class: post-author-details-table fiji-post-author-details-table evolution2-post-author-details-table, width: 723"]

[TD="class: post-author-avatar-cell fiji-post-author-avatar-cell evolution2-post-author-avatar-cell"]

Add Friend

|

Follow

[/TD]
[TD="class: post-author-user-cell fiji-post-author-user-cell evolution2-post-author-user-cell, align: right"]

Postedon Thu, Dec 4 2014 4:02 PM

[/TD]
[TD="class: post-moderation-cell"]

[/TD]

[/TABLE]

I LOVE betting into the CFB totals market. I find there is a great opportunity there, and many games get mispriced. The vast majority of my 3* BOMBS are on totals.
This had lead to great opportunities, and we have banged CFB totals all year long with great success.........HOWEVER
It just doesn't play well for me in a Game Of Year Format. YES, there are some REALLY REALLY good bets, but they don't hang around (like they do in CFB sides or NFL). Typically, we need to fire on them midweek when the market has the number up, there is some liquidity to bet, and many can get down.
However, there just isn't enough liquidity THEN to support a blizzard of folks betting the same thing. If we wait, we likely lose some line value as the number leaks away..........and there is the danger of the entire line cratering if someone decides to UNLOAD on the same game (which does happen). I find every time I delay on a release I really like on a CFB total, it ALWAYS costs me some value
Now you can argue if you can spot a total off by 10 points who cares? The problem is I can't. I find games off by 2.5-5 points, bang the crap out of them......and the market settles in a day after release at a reasonable level.
It's clear the RIGHT way to find a great GOY is to find a side (or total) that is getting public support that is completely wrong. I great example would have been T bay last week getting +6 at home vs. Dalton with the Flu and the Bengals.......always ez after the game isn't it? Soooo, there are GREAT GOY opportunities, just not sure the capping method in CFB is going to allow me to land on one..

[/TD]

[/TABLE]

pippy

EOG Addicted

We need more TEDDY COVERS stories/videos! That guy was comic gold in "Life on the line"! Funnier than Daniel Tosh.

I want to promote Teddy Covers to head of the class.

I love when Teddy starts talking gambling his analysis is such fluff he is the go to guy for ESPN and other media outlets tells you all you need to know..I can get the same stuff from my local Applebees bartender..

ChuckyG

EOG Master

I love when Teddy starts talking gambling his analysis is such fluff he is the go to guy for ESPN and other media outlets tells you all you need to know..I can get the same stuff from my local Applebees bartender..

Sure. But is the bartender as cool as Teddy C?

U gotta watch "Life on the Line". Funniest thing ever.

pippy

EOG Addicted

Yea maybe Teddy is cooler than the bartender...but If I needed a winner I would go with the guy slinging drinks..

slyone66

EOG Master

STEVE FEZZIK (NFL) (w/write up)

Triple-Dime bet – St. Louis Rams-3.5

A tremendous spot here for the Rams to blow out the Cards. I have the Rams rated a dead average team, and frankly my rating may be low. They struggled early in the year, when their D was adjusting to their schemes and couldn’t get a pass rush. Now, they have a top 10 NFL D, with back 2 back shutouts. This D is playing out of their minds lately, giving them a great pass rush. They played a ridiculous tough schedule, and won several of the games and easily could have won @SD also if not for a late Red Zone turnover. Hill is the MUCH better Qb option for them as well. If the season started today the Rams season win number would be 8. Contrast that with Az. With Stanto?n I would make their season win 6.5 if the season started today, with their D depleted with injuries, and it got worse last week. They have a massive HFA, but now they go on the road.

They stole many game this year at home (vs. Phllly, vs. KC, etc) and their road wins are tainted (punt return vs. Gmen, got a win @dal with Weeedn QB, etc). BLOWOUT coming. Short prep week for a Az team who just played @Sea, @atl, and then had a must win vs. a physical KC team.

GSJ2

EOG Member

Either way its an outright loser. How long till Vinny Fezzik appears?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

A perfect example of how clueless fezzik is when it comes to nfl betting. This was a dead side from the kickoff. He won 2 titles betting stale lines....which in the real game of nfl betting means Fucking nothing.

slyone66

EOG Master

hey at least he put his bet out there and i found it, didnt play it played my teaser and the under, I just like the fact when its posted before the game these scamming maggot touts dont have a chance to change up:btj:

slyone66

EOG Master

you know what sucks sporty Irishcluck took the money line Ari 3 days ago, i laughed, Nice call Irish you idiot fuk....

Funny some fanboy saying how great Stevie is at basketball,considering he knows nothing about NBA or NCAAB for that matter & is using someone elses picks,so not sure if serious :+clueless

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Fezzik preaches about specializing in one sport which his is the nfl which he blows at and sells packages for other sports which taking other loses advice. He is the next generation of scammers....a step below Jim fiest and all the pregame losers.

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

I bet the Rams myself. I thought they were in a good spot at home vs. an injury-depleted rival that doesn't play as well on the road as they do at home. Rams defense rolling, and laying a short number on their home field.

Of greater import is when that play was posted. Because it wasn't -2.5 (or even -3.5) this morning. Not that it really matters anyway. Pregame will use whatever line they think they can get away with, regardless of whether it's actually available when the tout releases it. Which, incidentally, makes that "Projected Line Moves" thread a total sham.

PS - I honestly don't think line moves mean all that much anyway. IMO, the only real influence it has on anyone's success is with regard to bet-timing (because you always want to take or lay the best number on whichever side you're betting).

Nobody out there (from Billy Walters on down) knows the results of the games before they're played, so any line moves (sharp or otherwise) are simply conjecture.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I love it when a line goes against you.....gives you the opportunity to bet it again.....

Rail has this attitude and at times I agree with him....

macau

EOG Addicted

everything going alright for me VD..cannot complain... being honest im more worried about drunk drivers crashing into me or people texting whilst driving causing them to swerve..thats got really bad over here right now

as regards should u bet more if line moves against you?
it depends what on sport and if u actually know the reason why its moving against you
for example college baskets--if line goes against u ..more times than not its a lemon....u are fucked whatever u do dont bet more....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

everything going alright for me VD..cannot complain... being honest im more worried about drunk drivers crashing into me or people texting whilst driving causing them to swerve..thats got really bad over here right now

as regards should u bet more if line moves against you?
it depends what on sport and if u actually know the reason why its moving against you
for example college baskets--if line goes against u ..more times than not its a lemon....u are fucked whatever u do dont bet more....

Tend to agree...lines more accurate in college hoops.....pros a different animal.....and of course when does the line move is another thing that must be considered.....enjoy the holidays:cheers

macau

EOG Addicted

Tend to agree...lines more accurate in college hoops.....pros a different animal.....and of course when does the line move is another thing that must be considered.....enjoy the holidays:cheers

yeah true..best of luck over the holidays VD

macau

EOG Addicted

This prick getting burried right on his own doorstep

http://pregame.com/pregame-forums/f/9/t/1117220.aspx

btw is that you birdie ?

Thursday GOY,you absolute wanker Fezzik,just like your GOM in Sept,pure unadulterated bullshit.

Sooner these cunts @ pregame get busted for something the fucking better.
Preying on the naive & uneducated.

Manchester u ok ? Fezzik is only trying to make a living , he aint dealing drugs or shooting people in the head :btj:

Manchester u ok ? Fezzik is only trying to make a living , he aint dealing drugs or shooting people in the head :btj:
Yeah,sorry Mac.Out of character.I try to be civil in life & online,drama free.
This guy tho.Hes stealing a living in my opinion.

A TNF "GOY" ,just pure marketing at the easily swayed members of our world.Cant have anything to do with next weeks TNF match-up surely ? & an angle he hasnt shot yet for more sales?

Just pisses me off the shit "they" spew.

macau

EOG Addicted

yeah true..however he got the line move when he released it ...2' was out there
ended up at 6
in my eyes thats pretty good..game did not play out. one game with a three and a half point move that went down ..happens u know..

listen the pro syndicates bet this for big coin ....good enough for me

listen the pro syndicates bet this for big coin ....good enough for me
Exactly.
What I always have & always will argue.
These "touts" couldnt make a living betting...thats why they "tout" picks,using any angle possible.

As the great Bryan Leonard once said "selling picks pays the bills".

macau

EOG Addicted

dont see a problem with betting and selling your stuff also at the same time

well 4am now off to bed, gd night Manchester

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

dont see a problem with betting and selling your stuff also at the same time

well 4am now off to bed, gd night Manchester

There is nothing inherently wrong about selling picks, it is the dishonest way he goes about it.

What do guys like you not get?

Just play it on the level and let consumers make informed purchasing decisions by being honest with one’s touting results. Not even going to mention these ridiculous “GOY” plays that do not exist and their sole purpose for being is to increase sales; I guess I mentioned it but stopped short of a diatribe.

It is bullshit, stop drinking the kool-aid and start thinking for yourself. Fezz would get run over if he were to rely solely on his betting income; the life of many a sports trader is nasty, brutish and short.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

I'm joking. They haven't said he won on any games on the BLAP last night but in the past even when Fezzik had a 1-15 or 1-16 run on his paid $25 plays they would claim he was winning on the BLAP program which is total bullshit.