FIFA Women's World Cup

boston massacre

EOG Master
Great Article About THE GREAT GAY HOPE.

The Choke and Dyke.

Megan Rapinoe.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
A classic tweet from a USA TODAY "columnist" covering the FIFA WC probably trying to justify the majority of the anti-American USWNT women not singing or mouthing the "Star-Spangled Banner". (The only problem is that the ignorant kunt apparently didn't know that the Spanish national anthem ("Marcha Real") has no lyrics, it's an instrumental):

Nancy Armour
@nrarmour

Oh hey! No Spanish players sang their anthem. Neither did Dutch coach! [IMG alt="🙄"]https://abs-0.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/1f644.svg[/IMG]

5:58 PM · Aug 10, 2023
·
Views

Ray Donovan

EOG Enthusiast
When Spain scored in extra 30 minutes after 90 + stoppage time that goal to make it 2-1 Spain didn't count toward the Total right ?

choslamshe

EOG Master
When Spain scored in extra 30 minutes after 90 + stoppage time that goal to make it 2-1 Spain didn't count toward the Total right ?

Unless stated otherwise, your 'total' or 'side' wagers are for 90 minutes only. 1-1 after 90 would mean Under 2.5 cashes regardless of what happens in extra time/pks.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I can proudly say i saw not one second of action, only saw the 1 highlight of the US missing penalty kicks. thank god it's over.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I can proudly say i saw not one second of action, only saw the 1 highlight of the US missing penalty kicks. thank god it's over.

World Cup more exciting than LIV golf….I haven’t watched one second of any LIV tournament…BTW, who are you pulling for in the Ryder Cup?

mr merlin

EOG Master
World Cup more exciting than LIV golf….I haven’t watched one second of any LIV tournament…BTW, who are you pulling for in the Ryder Cup?
Europe, although without the real stars does it matter?

Your comment is disappointing, you make a lot of posts regarding LIV, I assumed you had given it a try and at least watched a little of it.

The world cup might be interesting if you like soccer, but women...cmon.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Europe, although without the real stars does it matter?

Your comment is disappointing, you make a lot of posts regarding LIV, I assumed you had given it a try and at least watched a little of it.

The world cup might be interesting if you like soccer, but women...cmon.

Who are the real stars?

railbird

EOG Master
the last 5 pga events have been par 66 all bullshit faggoty courses, thats why old man glover won twice with his illegal putter

railbird

EOG Master
when Monty was in charge of europe they were formidable and almost invincible, rory is human scum and inspires nobody, people want nothing to do with him

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sergio, Westwood, and Poulter are done…you said lots…you forgot Hoveland…and Fitzpatrick
I deliberately didn't mention poulter and westwood because they're prob too old or not playing well enough. Heck, richard bland who's well over 50 would be a better choice than some of the clowns on the likely euro team.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I deliberately didn't mention poulter and westwood because they're prob too old or not playing well enough. Heck, richard bland who's well over 50 would be a better choice than some of the clowns on the likely euro team.

Euro team very formidable with Fitzpatrick and Hoveland on their team…take out Smith and Paul…