FINALLY AN ODU GAME WORTH BETTING ON...

ODU (8-4) (1-1 C) @ William & Mary (5-7) (0-2 C)

My Bet: OLD DOMINION -3 1/2 VS. William & Mary

I know many of you will disagree with this play but I like it quite a lot.

ODU comes limping into Williamsburgh after suffering a heart breaking 1 point loss at Georgia State this past Saturday...

What shouldn't go unnoticed is the fact that ODU was down 17 points in the second half on the Road Saturday and they actually went ahead by 2 points with 10 seconds remaining before losing on a 3 pointer at the end of the game...

ODU is clearly the better team and their athleticism is so superior to William & Mary...

I look for ODU to come our fired up, dominate the glass and hence win this game by double digits....

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: FINALLY AN ODU GAME WORTH BETTING ON...

Good luck Shrink...in. oij213490

texansfan

EOG Master

Did The Shrink get the OK from 5 star to post this in the main forum?

ODU (8-4) (1-1 C) @ William & Mary (5-7) (0-2 C)

My Bet: OLD DOMINION -3 1/2 VS. William & Mary

........I look for ODU to come out fired up, dominate the glass and hence win this game by double digits....

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

12io4j2w90

Final Score

ODU 62-50

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Good job "Mr. Cold Water Johnson" (The Shrink). I love coming home already up on the night.

91023i2ndw;l

I'll find a better nickname sir. 1st thing that popped in my head.

the ape

EOG Addicted

i made 200 because of you the shrink keep the winners coming

Just got back from the game, ODU had more fans than the Tribe in cavernous W&M hall.

Tribe played near-perfect first half but were still tied at halftime. Keyon Carter killed them from 3-pt. land. OD dominated the glass during crunch time.

Nice win if you had Big Blue and a rather easy under as well. Pace of the game was crawling to say the least.

Neither team will give VCU or Mason much of a challenge, but ODU is young and could be dangerous next year or the year after. W&M has zero inside presence and even though they are very well coached simply lack the athleticism of most of the other teams.