First NFL coach to be fired

Valuist

EOG Master
Right now, the favorite has to be McCoy at San Diego. Two complete meltdowns in the first four weeks.

rico1

EOG Master
Re: First NFL coach to be fired

Gus Bradley would have been my choice had he lost in London today.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I'll predict either John Fox or Chuck Pagan steps aside for health reasons.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Pagano, not Pagan, though I don't know Chuck's religious beliefs.

rico1

EOG Master

Right now, the favorite has to be McCoy at San Diego. Two complete meltdowns in the first four weeks.

ESPN Stats & Info – Verified account ‏@ESPNStatsInfo
The Chargers are 1-2 this season in games they've led by 13+ points in 4th quarter. The rest of the NFL is 25-0 in such games

Valuist

EOG Master

ESPN Stats & Info – Verified account ‏@ESPNStatsInfo
The Chargers are 1-2 this season in games they've led by 13+ points in 4th quarter. The rest of the NFL is 25-0 in such games

They've led for 152 minutes in four games and are still 1-3. That's not easy to do.

alldaycapper

EOG Veteran

I don't know if he'll be fired first but Mike Mularkey fucking sucks and that's me being politically correct. I'm still pissed at that game today. Tennessee, IMO, is the most underachieving roster in the NFL. I might have to back this poorly coached team again when they play Miami because they should not be a 4 point dog to the Dolphins according to my math.

Pagano probably will be fired first to answer the original question.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I'll predict either John Fox or Chuck Pagano steps aside for health reasons.

Colts/Pagano have this week off so if it is going to be done this is the time to do it - with 2 weeks to prepare for the next game.

Chargers PLAYERS blew that game. 2 Fumbles - NOT McCoy's fault - late in the game cost them. Not McCoy's fault but you can't "fire the players"

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

Colts/Pagano have this week off so if it is going to be done this is the time to do it - with 2 weeks to prepare for the next game.

Chargers PLAYERS blew that game. 2 Fumbles - NOT McCoy's fault - late in the game cost them. Not McCoy's fault but you can't "fire the players"

colts at home vs bears

Gabe

Horse racing expert

I have the following bets

20 on mccoy +350
10 on pagano +1400
5 on mularkey +2100

5d prior to season.

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad

Pagano can save time by from here on in, bringing one box of his belongings from his office to his car after every practice/prep at team facility...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I read that the Colts were given the option of the bye this week but chose for later in the season.

DUH for me. I shoulda known this. In Fantasy Football my team plays someone who has Andrew Luck as his QB and we are happy since Luck won't be playing that week. I KNEW this so DUH to me

DUH for me. I shoulda known this. In Fantasy Football my team plays someone who has Andrew Luck as his QB and we are happy since Luck won't be playing that week. I KNEW this so DUH to me

The way Lucks O line hasn't protected him at all you might not have to sweat it too much. GL Winky