Florida State and Virginia Tech will be a shoot out

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
People who seem to think they will get typical game management ball control ball by Virginia Tech will be up for a shock. Seminoles lack talent everywhere on defense across the middle. Francouis should tear this Tech defense as well especially with studs at running back.

I'm expecting 75 plus points combined tonight.

Sleepy

EOG Master
VT games last year were all lower scoring games. The game against WVU last year didn't go over this total and they have a way shittier defense than FSU.

yisman

EOG Master
FSU getting blown out.

Their blocking has been atrocious all game.

Still, they should have 7, not 3, but the referees blew the call and the ACC crew didn't buzz down for a review.

yisman

EOG Master
17-3 Hokies with a minute left in the first half

only one offensive TD in the entire first half. The other TD came on a blocked punt.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
I NEVER choose for fellow gamblers to lose, cause i know firsthand how much it sucks.

But... i hope Iwishiwaspro would lose every bet he makes the rest of the life. When people talk bad about the dead like he has, he deserves all the bad karma that should be coming his way.

Bushay

NHL Expert
This guy loses every bet he's ever posted in here. Worse than Winky. Yet will be back tomorrow or next week talking about a game like its money in the bank.