Forming of the GPA (Gambling Portal Alliance)

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
dmmd98 said:
A don should never wear shorts even in Costa Rica.

Definitions of don on the Web:
  • [SIZE=-1]
  • a Spanish gentleman or nobleman I am not Spanish
  • preceptor: teacher at a university or college (especially at Cambridge or Oxford) I am not a university teacher
  • the head of an organized crime family I am not heading any organized crime
  • Celtic goddess; mother of Gwydion and Arianrhod; corresponds to Irish Danu I am not a goddess
  • a European river in southwestern Russia; flows into the Sea of Azov I am not a river
  • a Spanish courtesy title or form of address for men that is prefixed to the forename; "Don Roberto" :+clueless
  • wear: put clothing on one's body; "What should I wear today?"; "He put on his best suit for the wedding"; "The princess donned a long blue dress"; "The queen assumed the stately robes"; "He got into his jeans" I may don a suit if absolutely necessary.
:cheers

[/SIZE]

lol...I am impressed you took the time to gather all that infomation for me. However a don "in the streets" means someone who runs things sooooo

Shrink: Either Vito and Michael Corleone

You: Tom Hagen

Roberto: Barzini

John: Hyman Roth

Tony Montana: Fredo Corleone (joking)

FatBrain

EOG Enthusiast
Is it just me or does the General have the EXACT same look on his face every friggin pic?

Come man!! You're in sunny Costa Rica ... smile for gods sake :)

You got the snaggle tooth or something?

FB

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I dunno what to say. My cook says I don't have snaggle teeth. I was in a good mood, too. I find it interesting that my DI's in bootcamp used to jump on me for this look also. They said I looked like I had an attitude. It's just the way God made me. I am sorry if I come off with a look of attitude. If you know me, then you know I am not of that type. I am very humble.