Formula One 2013 Thread

allin1

Banned
Re: Formula One 2013 Thread

1.36.26 and 1.36.67 ??? one second slower than hamilton. what are these guys doing? webber just 0.3 sec faster than hulk

LCD

You've got to be kidding. Run out of fuel. This is going to cause another shitstorm.

allin1

Banned

webber out of fuel in q2... damn... what is going on there? smells like sabotage :) were these guys betting against their drivers to make a safe profit? How much can you bet on f1?

allin1

Banned

hamilton will mess up my roseberg bet but I don't regret it, I think it was a good value bet at those odds considering that he looks to be the second fastest

allin1

Banned

hamilton looks so comfortable in the merc, this guy might challenge for the championship

I am starting to regret I didn't took him for the race before quali.

LCD

Jesus. Marko is jerking off in the RB trailer and cackling that Vettel one-upped Webber again.

LCD

hamilton looks so comfortable in the merc, this guy might challenge for the championship

I am starting to regret I didn't took him for the race before quali.

We both fucked up. Really should have bet him before.

allin1

Banned

half of q3 with no action, next up is a another cruising race of managing tires

allin1

Banned

We both fucked up. Really should have bet him before.

Let's see how he does in q3. If vettel or roseberg take pole, the odds on him will still be nice enough.

oddly enough my mind was completely off Alonso lately, I don't think I will make any bets on him.

LCD

Vettels time is hilariously shitty. He has to go out if anyone else goes out.

allin1

Banned

Fucking mediums. Completely fucked.

f1 is becoming a circus. now races will be won from p10 just managing tires, cruising, letting everyone overtake you knowing that in the end yours will last longer.

allin1

Banned

what an idiot for not betting hamilton for race in the first place. now I'll have to take it at odds below +200 instead of +450

disappointed in rb, ruining the sport

LCD

Yeah. That's the first time that I can remember that RB basically said fuck pole.

allin1

Banned

they could have went for at least a better place on the grid. very strange from them

actually now I understand the thing with the pole and the tires. It was a strategic decision, might not be such a bad one.