Fullerton under 28 1st half

railbird

EOG Master
Fullerton has Black coach who runs shit plays. They cant shoot, cant finish vs size, cant shoot on the road, Purdue is big and is efficient on defense, are usually 1 and done on possesions. Both teams are deliberate.

This will cash.

railbird

EOG Master
Re: Fullerton under 28 1st half

fullerton not a good passing team, they get selfish when things go bad. they might cover, but they wont score much. they use effort in defense with the exception of Ahmad

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad

ironically, I was already down, could not agree with you more
this game might be a carbon copy of tennessee v wright st, maybe uglier...

railbird

EOG Master

purdue isn't as good on defense as I thought, sorry for anybody who followed me on this

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Purdue peaked about 6 weeks ago. Certainly not endorsing UCF here because the conference has had pretty bad showings in the tourney lately. If I were to play this, it would be Purdue 1H TT over depending on number. They should dominate on the glass and get lots of 2Nd Chance points.

railbird

EOG Master

Purdue peaked about 6 weeks ago. Certainly not endorsing UCF here because the conference has had pretty bad showings in the tourney lately. If I were to play this, it would be Purdue 1H TT over depending on number. They should dominate on the glass and get lots of 2Nd Chance points.

its CSF not uc. also Big West has been very good post season ATS last 5 years.

railbird

EOG Master

Purdue low basketball iq. post players 7 inch advantage and they want to jack 3s 5 seconds into possesion

railbird

EOG Master

fullerton only 1 good shot out of 5, 3 self inflicted turnover first 3 possesions

railbird

EOG Master

Ahmad is notorious for pouting after a miss and then not getting back on transistion defense

railbird

EOG Master

the 2008 fullerton team would beat this Purdue team. purdue lucky csf cant shoot

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Purdue low basketball iq. post players 7 inch advantage and they want to jack 3s 5 seconds into possesion

Team wore down in the second half of the season.

Matt Painter had to ask his team to play harder in February.

Red flag.

railbird

EOG Master

Team wore down in the second half of the season.

Matt Painter had to ask his team to play harder in February.

Red flag.

I don't think they wore down, I think they got overrated early. there smart on defense, dumb on offense, Painter himself is overrated..

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

its CSF not uc. also Big West has been very good post season ATS last 5 years.
I would like to see the Big West record in the NCAA Tourney the last 10years. Seems like there were a lot of games like today. They may cover but only if Purdue lays off. The other post season tourneys don’t matter since they are being matched up with like opponents.

(Brain cramp on calling CSF UCF)

railbird

EOG Master

I would like to see the Big West record in the NCAA Tourney the last 10years. Seems like there were a lot of games like today. They may cover but only if Purdue lays off. The other post season tourneys don’t matter since they are being matched up with like opponents.

(Brain cramp on calling CSF UCF)

Hawaii a basket away from sweet 16, Irvine lost to Louisville at buzzer, not to mention making CIT final winning 3 road games and covering 4 the next yr. Cal Poly and davis won play in games in Dayton, that's the last 4 years

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Hawaii a basket away from sweet 16, Irvine lost to Louisville at buzzer, not to mention making CIT final winning 3 road games and covering 4 the next yr. Cal Poly and davis won play in games in Dayton, that's the last 4 years

Winning the play-in game and CIT performance hardly is an indicator of how well a team does in the Round of 64. Big West 2-3 ATS in NCAA Tourney Round of 64, last 5 years
(losses by 38, 27 and 29)
in addition to CSF not covering this year.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Winning the play-in game and CIT performance hardly is an indicator of how well a team does in the Round of 64. Big West 2-3 ATS in NCAA Tourney Round of 64, last 5 years
Thanks.

railbird

EOG Master

nobody asked about round of 64, unlv won it all out of this confrence

railbird

EOG Master

Fullerton has good 2 point defense, Purdue is a 3 pt shooting team, your side went 10 pts under

Valuist

EOG Master
Rail,

Any take on the CS-Fullerton squad this year? Arizona State started out great last year, going 9-1 ATS in their first 10 lined games, only to finish up on a dreadful 4-15 ATS run.

Valuist

EOG Master
Forget the side. The total is the play here. Under 153 1/2. Check out Hurley's comments on ASU. They lived and died by the 3 last year but those shooters are gone and replaced by bigger players. Can definitely see them playing more deliberate.

http://arizonasports.com/story/1567...ils-will-have-more-lineup-options-in-2018-19/

Based on Rail's comments at the start of the thread, he doesn't think much of CS-Fullerton offensively. They return 4 starters so pretty much the same story. Gotta go under here tomorrow night.

railbird

EOG Master
Forget the side. The total is the play here. Under 153 1/2. Check out Hurley's comments on ASU. They lived and died by the 3 last year but those shooters are gone and replaced by bigger players. Can definitely see them playing more deliberate.

http://arizonasports.com/story/1567...ils-will-have-more-lineup-options-in-2018-19/

Based on Rail's comments at the start of the thread, he doesn't think much of CS-Fullerton offensively. They return 4 starters so pretty much the same story. Gotta go under here tomorrow night.
I never said I didn't like Fullerton offense, it was a situational handicap for 1 game last March, the bet won easy. Fullerton has good guards.