Good bye Bases, Hello Promised land.

Although I suffered two real tough beats today (BGov03.5 2h) and (COL/CSU under 51.5), they pale in comaprison to betting the likes of the Angels, Drays, pittsburg, etc....

The beats are just as bad, but don't seem to hurt as worse when they're at even money.

Baseball can go fuck itself, you've been trounced. :+excited-

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
Iron- I thought you were doing good in the dog contest. Dogs have been killing me the last few months in bases so I am also due for a change. GLTU

I play about 10-15 Baseball plays a day....almost all of which have positive mathematical expecation, totals and sides (getting 10-18 cents better than close) and it's been rough, so very frustrating.

Maybe I should just be the contest plays, less profits, but less stress...

I'm doing fine, just sick of the big swings and tough beats....

Good luck To you this year Krackman.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
I don't know, but have a strong feeling that it must have been a bookie who told ABC to start Monday Night football with: "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL". Cause---I seem to give back EVERY year my little baseball profits to the ball with a funny shape!

Yet--I luv the season too. NUTS!

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Football has got to be the toughest sport to beat because A. The Books seem to come out with those ridiculous bonus offers at football time. and B.The junk mail (from the books) goes through the roof come August-Sept.