Got 2 $20 scratch tickets today

Wade

EOG Master
Re: Got 2 $20 scratch tickets today

need to hit a million. going to buy 2 everyday. feel like a square today. lost on both tickets.

sunday 2-0 +$50
monday 0-2 -$40

Wade

EOG Master

powerball is bullshit. but with $600 million on the line its +ev to play. i'll be getting 2 more $20 scratchers later. going to get 2 everyday until i hit a million. kinger its easy to hit here on the $20's. guy won twice on the same game. Man Claims Second Lottery Jackpot In 3 Years

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I dont even think we have $20 scratchers in California. I think the highest we have is $10. I could be wrong though.

Good luck Wade.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

WADE if you won a million dollars how many days do you figure you would live after you had the cash in hand?

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Wade if you won a million dollars would you throw a better EOG bash than Brock landers?

Wade

EOG Master

Wade if you win a million would you consider buying EOG?

what is the asking price?

Wade if you win a million would you still post at EOG?

probably

WADE if you won a million dollars how many days do you figure you would live after you had the cash in hand?

it'd take 19 years to get all the money. i'd probably not make it that long.

WADE if you won a million dollars what would be your drug of choice?

weed

Wade if you won a million dollars would you throw a better EOG bash than Brock landers?

no. bashes are not my thing.

Wade

EOG Master

went 1-1. won $40 so broke even.

sunday 2-0 +$50
monday 0-2 -$40
tuesday 1-1 -$15
wednesday 1-1 $0
---------------------
total 4-4 -$5

after spending $160 i'm only down $5. not that bad. only a matter of time before i hit something decent. game has a good roi probably near 90%. Billion Dollar Bonanza

Bigbill365

Banned

about 4 years ago i went on a scratch of frenzy buying the $2 tickets and after all said and done i was actually up money what i would do is buy 4 at a time and if they wouldnet win i would go back in and buy another which usually won if it didnt win in about 6 tickets i would keep buying because i knew there was a big ticket which a lot of the time it was like $50 or like $30 but after spending your still up $20 scrath offs are +EV