Government shutdown ends on or before 1/7/19

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
The blind lemmings continue to parrot the Fake News. Remember this fact: CNN producer, not realizing he was being videotaped, saying this Trump/Russian collusion, its all BS. Its for TV ratings.

Reminder of this fact: Former FBI agent Peter Strzok whose text messages to his lover describes the Trump/Russian collusion as "nothing there". He would know as he was part of putting together the fake Russian dossier before the FISA court.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The blind lemmings continue to parrot the Fake News. Remember this fact: CNN producer, not realizing he was being videotaped, saying this Trump/Russian collusion, its all BS. Its for TV ratings.

Reminder of this fact: Former FBI agent Peter Strzok whose text messages to his lover describes the Trump/Russian collusion as "nothing there". He would know as he was part of putting together the fake Russian dossier before the FISA court.

Retard alert!
Then why hasn't Bob Mueller announced this to the country?

The goal posts keep changing. Trumps attorney/TV talking piece is now not even disputing Russian collusion took place as of two nights ago. This whole "fake news" thing is nothing but a concocted narrative by trump to attempt to distract the gullible Kool Aide drinkers to not pay attention to established facts. Mueller has trump dead to rights and if the investigation was at all about tv ratings his team would be leaking information but it's been silent and sealed air tight.

boston massacre

EOG Master
They know darn well what's going on, they just dont care. the only thing they care about is their blind hatred of Trump, and their hope for permanent power provided by flooding the nation with illegals.

Many ILLEGALS in this Thread.

Still crying from when Trump kicked their Ass.

REAL NEWS !

boston massacre

EOG Master
Blind lemmings without much thought. Just parroting the Fake News that their own producers on hidden camera say its all BS.

POISON !

LIBERAL FRUITCAKES NEED TO SHARE THAT WITH EACH OTHER.

NOT THE WHOLE COUNTRY.
The ignorant Orange buffoon proves to us every day what a tasteless, moronic jerk he is. Unfortunately though, his equally stupid followers seem to like it, so that's probably why he continues to do it! :confused:

THE BOTOX INFUSED RAG DOLL SHOULD HITCH HIKE TO AFGANISTAN.

ARRIVE, AND JOIN THE TALIBAN.

FIGHT AGAINST THE U.S.A. FROM THERE.

POISON !

LIBERAL FRUITCAKES NEED TO SHARE THAT WITH EACH OTHER.

NOT THE WHOLE COUNTRY.

THE BOTOX INFUSED RAG DOLL SHOULD HITCH HIKE TO AFGANISTAN.

ARRIVE, AND JOIN THE TALIBAN.

FIGHT AGAINST THE U.S.A. FROM THERE.

Switch out Botox rag doll for orange pig and replace Afghanistan and taliban with Russia and communists and your post is truthful and spot on

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
FW, you're one of the few on the right who isn't a Trumptard, you try to be fair in your political posts, I would never lump you in with guys like Cheapseats, BM, or Chuck Sims, you seem like someone who doesn't take everything that comes from right wing media as the truth, you come across as someone who thinks for himself, that said, gun to your head, do you believe the Buzzfeed report, or do you think it's made up fake news?

I have no idea how much truth there is in the Buzzfeed report. I think it speaks louder about our news is packaged these days. Why isn't CNN getting their own news (same with the other main news sources)? It comes across as a TMZ/Inside Edition-type gossip because that's how CNN presented it. There was little factual info while there was a lot of "inside sources", "may or may have" and other innuendos that slant to their opinion. Outside of Chicago local news, I watch CTV out of Canada and BBC out of England. They report news, not use the lead for an opinion based on "sources" that are not their own. I can get all of my Trump/Pelosi news from those two news outlets and form my own opinion. Isn't that what news is supposed to do?

I have no idea how much truth there is in the Buzzfeed report. I think it speaks louder about our news is packaged these days. Why isn't CNN getting their own news (same with the other main news sources)? It comes across as a TMZ/Inside Edition-type gossip because that's how CNN presented it. There was little factual info while there was a lot of "inside sources", "may or may have" and other innuendos that slant to their opinion. Outside of Chicago local news, I watch CTV out of Canada and BBC out of England. They report news, not use the lead for an opinion based on "sources" that are not their own. I can get all of my Trump/Pelosi news from those two news outlets and form my own opinion. Isn't that what news is supposed to do?

TV Stations don’t break stories because they don’t have investigative reporters on staff. Newspapers lack money and hardly any have any investigative journalists on their staff with the exception of NYT and WAPO. Online sites actually have the most cash to pay these reporters these days. We’ve seen the same happen with sports reporters. Most of the best writers have gone to work for the Athletic for example

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
TV Stations don’t break stories because they don’t have investigative reporters on staff. Newspapers lack money and hardly any have any investigative journalists on their staff with the exception of NYT and WAPO. Online sites actually have the most cash to pay these reporters these days. We’ve seen the same happen with sports reporters. Most of the best writers have gone to work for the Athletic for example
The Athletic may be my favorite sports site.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The goal posts keep changing. Trumps attorney/TV talking piece is now not even disputing Russian collusion took place as of two nights ago. This whole "fake news" thing is nothing but a concocted narrative by trump to attempt to distract the gullible Kool Aide drinkers to not pay attention to established facts. Mueller has trump dead to rights and if the investigation was at all about tv ratings his team would be leaking information but it's been silent and sealed air tight.
Well, well, well, heisi, now even Mueller has come out and said the Buzzfeed story was a lie, unprecedented . dont you think?

Fret not, next week there will be at least 2 more outrages for you guys to stroke your dicks about, while you dream of impeachment.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump commited another obvious felony. Intimidating a witness. I see it.

The Buzzfeed article may very well be right. They've gotten a lot right. Actually earlier in the Pinocchio presidency Michael Cohen sued Buzzfeed. He ended up dropping the suit because Buzzfeed wasn't lying like Michael Cohen alleged.

Well, well, well, heisi, now even Mueller has come out and said the Buzzfeed story was a lie, unprecedented . dont you think?

Fret not, next week there will be at least 2 more outrages for you guys to stroke your dicks about, while you dream of impeachment.

Im glad to see you are now putting validation into the Mueller investigation. They didn't say it was a lie nor did they specify what part of the report was inaccurate. You know what we didn't see until Muellers statement? Trump or anyone from the White House denying the Buzzfeed report. We will find out in a few weeks what was said when Cohen testifieds before congress. Get your popcorn

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Im glad to see you are now putting validation into the Mueller investigation. They didn't say it was a lie nor did they specify what part of the report was inaccurate. You know what we didn't see until Muellers statement? Trump or anyone from the White House denying the Buzzfeed report.

Now Mueller has validation. Prior to today it was a Witch Hunt by 12 angry Democrats.Lol

Great post Heisy!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Im glad to see you are now putting validation into the Mueller investigation. They didn't say it was a lie nor did they specify what part of the report was inaccurate. You know what we didn't see until Muellers statement? Trump or anyone from the White House denying the Buzzfeed report. We will find out in a few weeks what was said when Cohen testifieds before congress. Get your popcorn
I'm gonna have to pass on the Cohen testimony, I'll be focused like a laser on the upcoming summit between our great leader and Kim. I'll be sending my suit to the cleaners so I'll be in my sunday best for that one.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm gonna have to pass on the Cohen testimony, I'll be focused like a laser on the upcoming summit between our great leader and Kim. I'll be sending my suit to the cleaners so I'll be in my sunday best for that one.

You will be saluting the North Korean murderer along with Benedict Donald. Right!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trump commited another obvious felony. Intimidating a witness. I see it.

The Buzzfeed article may very well be right. They've gotten a lot right. Actually earlier in the Pinocchio presidency Michael Cohen sued Buzzfeed. He ended up dropping the suit because Buzzfeed wasn't lying like Michael Cohen alleged.
Didn’t you tell us that it was a done deal after a Stormy, then Karen McDougal, then ..,,,,? This is the next done deal.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Didn’t you tell us that it was a done deal after a Stormy, then Karen McDougal, then ..,,,,? This is the next done deal.

Yes he is done. He's heavily protected by he's done. His base is steady. His opposition is growing. His approval rating is dropping. Don't you think he's done? I just hope the damage is minimal and he doesn't order his base to take to the streets. I don't want a Civil War

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Trump directed Cohen to lie to congress-trump is cooked
The legal scholars refer to the crime as "Subornation of Perjury". Could be a game changer, but does the rule of law apply to Benedict Donald?
It’s a crime and it applies directly to trump--this is only the beginning-Mueller is going to kick trumps nuts into his throat-trump is fucked

lock him up
The President allegations of Subornation of Perjury shouldn't be the top story? Thank you CNN for your reporting. Fox News probably doesn't even cover it.

Will you blind lemmings stop swallowing this BS!!!!!

CNN Fake News is playing you libtards for TV ratings.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Chucky, the toxic minority is calling real news fake news. When Benedict Donald orders you to take to the streets are you there?

boston massacre

EOG Master

It FAKE NEWS YOU SUCKER.

YOU GET SUCKED IN TO ALL OF THEM.

FAKE NEWS LIBERAL FRUITCAKE.

YOUR A DUMB FVCKIN FOOL.

YOU GOT SUCKED IN AGAIN.

LIKE ALL THE OTHER SNOWFLAKES.

SUCKER !

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Keep making an ass out of yourself Bigloser. Would you believe Mueller himself if he made a statement saying this latest Fake News is BS?

boston massacre

EOG Master
The President allegations of Subornation of Perjury shouldn't be the top story? Thank you CNN for your reporting. Fox News probably doesn't even cover it.

FOX NEWS COVERED THAT YOUR A BIG LIBERAL FRUITCAKE SUCKER !

A BIG LIBERAL SNOWFLAKE GETS SUCKED IN AGAIN !

KEEP FOLLOWING THE LIBERAL SNOWFLAKES THAT REPORT THIS YOU FUCKFACE !

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated

Does a house have to fall on you? Mueller in lawyer talk said the story is false. One more thing, all day Trump has said the story is false.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It FAKE NEWS YOU SUCKER.

YOU GET SUCKED IN TO ALL OF THEM.

FAKE NEWS LIBERAL FRUITCAKE.

YOUR A DUMB FVCKIN FOOL.

YOU GOT SUCKED IN AGAIN.

LIKE ALL THE OTHER SNOWFLAKES.

SUCKER !

Such a small brain on this retard. When Benedict Donald calls on you retards to take to the streets it will be the dumbest group of fighters ever.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Ok - if you were the president (all posters) - what would you attempt to do at this point to facilitate the office to make America safer in regards to the borders.

I'll start.

Temporary ban on incoming vehicle traffic on both borders - forget the wall - anybody wants to leave they can leave - want to fly back and forth - fine. Evaluate the reduction in illegal drug traffic and deaths. Reallocate military - we have problems here to take care of. Pass the budget - open up the government - the border is the problem - fix it - don't let the rest of the country suffer because of an insecure border.

I don't expect any idea to work as it is an impossible problem. Would not criticize any idea. Just looking for theoretical ideas that would solve the problem hypothetically. All the government is doing is hating the other party and not doing one thing to help solve the problem. So, for example - you do not like my solution - no need to hate on me - just tell me your idea on solving the problem.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ok - if you were the president (all posters) - what would you attempt to do at this point to facilitate the office to make America safer in regards to the borders.

I'll start.

Temporary ban on incoming vehicle traffic on both borders - forget the wall - anybody wants to leave they can leave - want to fly back and forth - fine. Evaluate the reduction in illegal drug traffic and deaths. Reallocate military - we have problems here to take care of. Pass the budget - open up the government - the border is the problem - fix it - don't let the rest of the country suffer because of an insecure border.

I don't expect any idea to work as it is an impossible problem. Would not criticize any idea. Just looking for theoretical ideas that would solve the problem hypothetically. All the government is doing is hating the other party and not doing one thing to help solve the problem. So, for example - you do not like my solution - no need to hate on me - just tell me your idea on solving the problem.
Close the border to all traffic, mexico would fold like a cheap suit, if they dont you mine the border and shoot anyone crossing, perhaps as part of a peace deal with north korea we could bring in a couple hundred thousand NK troops and pay them to defend the border(they wouldn't flinch at mowing down civilians).

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Traffic could hypothetically leave. No incoming traffic. People can walk back and forth after going thru a metal detector and possibly a colon search - LOL! I don't expect this idea or any idea to work. The illegal drugs are coming in - cash is leaving. My focus would be trying to eliminate smuggling inside the metal of vehicles that dogs cannot smell. Smugglers have a ton of ways our technology cannot detect in vehicles.

Do you have any other hypothetical ideas or should I put you down for mine the border and shoot anyone crossing? You know what - if the amount of heroin deaths increase from 300 per day to 10,000 and 4 million people per year die instead of the current 100,000 we need to put it on the list of solutions.

MrTop

EOG Master
it would work but the country could not say yes to human rights at the UN even though they keep people locked up for life / death penalty. It is easier for diabetes or cancer to kill people without being able to afford quality medical care.