Govolz is a fukki stiff/fraud

Re: Govolz is a fukki stiff/fraud

Sbr points:LMAO

Sweeper you retard..put your mouthpiece in before you swallow your tongue

govolz

Banned

dude are you serious on a fucking coke binge what the fuck is wrong with you?

I DO NOT take sbr serious nor points if aggieshawn thinks i owe him 50 pts ill ship them right away

i posted it two hrs before the tourney and then got busy working and forgot to register...

aggie shawn didnt even say anything about it which i doubt he cares one way or another...

obv didnt mean not to sign up or I wouldnt have made the thread dumb ass...

and using the point that he comes in the top ten alot??? i dont even know the guy... been pro for about 3 months or so and never once have played in a tourney that i can remember with him...

I dont care if hes doyle fucking bronson THEYRE SBR POINTS... i would not care if i lost them just wanted to make the tourney more fun...

Sweeper SBR is not everyones life like it is urs pal... I dont get up at 7 and drink all day and power post and play in the kiddie games over there...

you dont like me fine. FUCK YOU TOO... but to come on here and lie about me stiffing someone that had nothing to even do with you nor did I stiff anyone... Youre making yourself look like a deuch bag pal...

Im about to post in the thread and kindly ask if aggie wants the points if he does then theyre his whether i think i owe him or not CAUSE IM A GOOD GUY pal..

dont bring that bullshit SBR KIDDIE GAMES over here to the good forum...

sweeper

EOG Veteran

A last longer would entail an initial entry, no?

Correct, you cant start a last longer wager then once you see who takes you up on it back out of it...fukkin busch league bro. You register, then make the bet thread...If not then anyone would be able to pick and chose who they wanted to go up against.

Govolz=pussy

sweeper

EOG Veteran

I DO NOT take sbr serious nor points if aggieshawn thinks i owe him 50 pts ill ship them right away

i posted it two hrs before the tourney and then got busy working and forgot to register...

aggie shawn didnt even say anything about it which i doubt he cares one way or another...

and using the point that he comes in the top ten alot??? i dont even know the guy... been pro for about 3 months or so and never once have played in a tourney that i can remember with him...

I dont care if hes doyle fucking bronson THEYRE SBR POINTS... i would not care if i lost them just wanted to make the tourney more fun...

Sweeper SBR is not everyones life like it is urs pal... I dont get up at 7 and drink all day and power post and play in the kiddie games over there...

you dont like me fine. FUCK YOU TOO... but to come on here and lie about me stiffing someone that had nothing to even do with you nor did I stiff anyone... Youre making yourself look like a deuch bag pal...

Im about to post in the thread and kindly ask if aggie wants the points if he does then theyre his whether i think i owe him or not CAUSE IM A GOOD GUY pal.

he did mention it, hence the fukkin quote in the thread.."No Show?"-Aggieshawn

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

why dont you stay at sbr with this kind of bullshit ???? ......... oh i know sbr is dead

govolz

Banned

Correct, you cant start a last longer wager then once you see who takes you up on it back out of it...fukkin busch league bro. You register, then make the bet thread...If not then anyone would be able to pick and chose who they wanted to go up against.

Govolz=pussy

its sad ur life is this boring and that sbr has you by the balls so much that this is the highlight of ur day and night... but many on here will vouch for me... i aint a pussy...

you honestly think that i saw he posted in there and got scared to lose 50 SBR POINTS so i didnt register?

of corse u dont... sbr and ur life is so boring u have to make shit up to have fun...

i didnt see the thread bumped until 6:07 when i realized I had forgot to register...

like everyone in this thread said take ur kiddie games back to sbr where the kids are...

and if i was stiffing him why the fuck would I post in there the 50 pts would be his if he wants them?????

tell ya what you do since im a pussy.. load ya some money up on bovada and we can play for some money... i know of corse you wont but let me know if you want to... and no they dont take sbr points as a deposit

i aint a great capper but im learning from coacher, miker diabler, spermer, 88er... all good guys but i tell ya one damn thing pal i aint a coke head and i aint a pussy... and ill kick ur ass in poker...

load ya up some money and let me know when ya want to play... and like i said no... bovada doesnt take sbr points

sweeper

EOG Veteran

Im about to post in the thread and kindly ask if aggie wants the points if he does then theyre his whether i think i owe him or not CAUSE IM A GOOD GUY pal..

Whopper Jr there eh Volzie Volz:+clueless YOU BROKE DICK FUCK!!:LMAO

[h=1]Order #21964[/h]Purchaser govolz
Total Cost 746 points
Items Ordered:
  1. $25 Burger King Gift Card

govolz

Banned

EOGMIKE has got to be excited... to know thats how boring sbr is these days that the kids are even coming over here to start shit bc theres nothing on sbr lol

EOG AND STAGS FOR LIFE

StateChamp

EOG Veteran

have to agree. sbr banned me for nothing if i could launch an rpg into headquarters i would in 2 seconds

govolz

Banned

Order #21964

Purchaser govolz
Total Cost 746 points
Items Ordered:

??? THATS WHAT UR SUPPOSE TO DO WITH SBR POINTS LOL... THE FUK U GONNA DO SAVE EM? LOL

this comin from a guy whos single at 40, drinks everyday, is a coke head and lives on sbr... where the kiddies are..

youre opinion is highly ranked around here lol

govolz

Banned

Order #21964

Purchaser govolz
Total Cost 746 points
Items Ordered:

you keep callin me broke dick yet you cant load 100$ onto bovada to play poker?? come on guy lets drop the act

run along back to the playground at sbr

sweeper

EOG Veteran

its sad ur life is this boring and that sbr has you by the balls so much that this is the highlight of ur day and night... but many on here will vouch for me... i aint a pussy...

you honestly think that i saw he posted in there and got scared to lose 50 SBR POINTS so i didnt register?

of corse u dont... sbr and ur life is so boring u have to make shit up to have fun...

i didnt see the thread bumped until 6:07 when i realized I had forgot to register...

like everyone in this thread said take ur kiddie games back to sbr where the kids are...

and if i was stiffing him why the fuck would I post in there the 50 pts would be his if he wants them?????

tell ya what you do since im a pussy.. load ya some money up on bovada and we can play for some money... i know of corse you wont but let me know if you want to... and no they dont take sbr points as a deposit

i aint a great capper but im learning from coacher, miker diabler, spermer, 88er... all good guys but i tell ya one damn thing pal i aint a coke head and i aint a pussy... and ill kick ur ass in poker...

load ya up some money and let me know when ya want to play... and like i said no... bovada doesnt take sbr points

You are a complete fukking moron if you think Im going to try and play you or ANYONE I remotely know in poker on an internet site. They will confiscate our winnings in a heart beat for collusion/chip dumping if they have one sniff that anyone knows anyone at the table. Put that in your pipe and smoke it fukkin rookie:btj:

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

yeah, like your wife:LMAO

Curly , I thougt you are better than that you toothless coke addict

get another line and keep 69ning with your other aids infected buddy LK after he finished banging your
ugly mom you hamburger

Salud!

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

E-collections is no joke. Govolz, hire brock to dispute this debt.

Sunshine Debt Solutions is back in business.

govolz

Banned

You are a complete fukking moron if you think Im going to try and play you or ANYONE I remotely know in poker on an internet site. They will confiscate our winnings in a heart beat for collusion/chip dumping if they have one sniff that anyone knows anyone at the table. Put that in your pipe and smoke it fukkin rookie:btj:

lol i fig there would be an excuse... thats a good one im proud

StateChamp

EOG Veteran

i challenged thegiant to a poker duel on 5dimes and he played, we came and went that was it

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

Oh no, I am not experienced in this area. Brock is. I am paraphrasing, but Brock is able to handle these kind of disputes, as long as they are not student loans, because he does not have that kind of leverage. SBR points is a new area of debt expertise, so hard to know if he has any leverage. I don't think he can represent you at SBR, which could be an issue. Sweeper is fierce, especially if he is getting paid in PBR. I think it's best to settle up ASAP and throw in a sixer for Sweep. Everyone wins.

Sleepy

EOG Master

Have to :LMAO at the guy who says he is going big on the Pirates tonight and shows us a tiny bet ticket and the game loses never having a chance to win. Anyone playing in a SBR poker tournament is a prime example of someone still in the kiddy pool. Reminds me of the time Brock Landers said he just collected 12700 from is bookie and then shows us a bet ticket for $30 on Valparaiso in round one of the tournament that got blown out.

govolz

Banned

Have to :LMAO at the guy who says he is going big on the Pirates tonight and shows us a tiny bet ticket and the game loses never having a chance to win. Anyone playing in a SBR poker tournament is a prime example of someone still in the kiddy pool. Reminds me of the time Brock Landers said he just collected 12700 from is bookie and then shows us a bet ticket for $30 on Valparaiso in round one of the tournament that got blown out.

first off i never posted a ticket??? lol u on coke too?

second big to me might be smaller to some people here as there are some sharps here that bet big money but for me it was a big bet... but no never put a ticket up lol.... also never claimed to be the best capper on here but im not the worst... you post no plays why are u even here pal??

keep trollin ur on post review by kinger and kinger is in a pissed off mood as it is u wont be posting long...

i promise i have no shame in posting a pick im confident in and if it looses on to the next... at least im contributing to the forum.. you dont even bet... that be like me posting on a surfuin forum lol

you wont be posting much more anyway tho gl pal

Balco

EOG Master

Volz, how in the hell do you get yourself into this situation in the first place? Sweeper is a straight shooter and bright kid. Unfuk yourself and clear your name. We don't need SBR Insurgents over here.

Sleepy

EOG Master

first off i never posted a ticket??? lol u on coke too?

second big to me might be smaller to some people here as there are some sharps here that bet big money but for me it was a big bet... but no never put a ticket up lol.... also never claimed to be the best capper on here but im not the worst... you post no plays why are u even here pal??

keep trollin ur on post review by kinger and kinger is in a pissed off mood as it is u wont be posting long...

i promise i have no shame in posting a pick im confident in and if it looses on to the next... at least im contributing to the forum.. you dont even bet... that be like me posting on a surfuin forum lol

you wont be posting much more anyway tho gl pal

First of all I'm not on post review fag. Second I don't feel the need to post plays. Third this is what Heritage thinks of my betting acumen............

Fourth, my walking around money is more than you earn in a year.

govolz

Banned

Volz, how in the hell do you get yourself into this situation in the first place? Sweeper is a straight shooter and bright kid. Unfuk yourself and clear your name. We don't need SBR Insurgents over here.

unfuck my self and clear my name? did u read the thread? i obv did nothing wrong even offered to give the guy the points if he feels he needs em which prob 99% of posters wouldnt do...

no way you read the thread at sbr and the responses in here if you think im in the wrong balcer... read the replies in here...everyone sees hes bull shitting...

i fig youd at least take up for me since we post toghether every day but guess not...

go back and read the sbr thread and ull see i did abosolutely nothing wrong

dudes just on a coke binge and sbr is boring so hes getting his kicks out of stirring up trouble that he has nothing to do with...

govolz

Banned

First of all I'm not on post review fag. Second I don't feel the need to post plays. Third this is what Heritage thinks of my betting acumen............

Fourth, my walking around money is more than you earn in a year.

lol youre not on post review? ahhh ok lol

and good job man glad ur rich!!

Balco

EOG Master

No did not read over there. No time, but why would sweep pick you out over here?

govolz

Banned

No did not read over there. No time, but why would sweep pick you out over here?

? i mean why would u take his side without even reading the thread?

thought we were closer than that...

govolz

Banned

Coke Binge? Might be right, but what makes you think that.

cause noone acts like that sober? i did nothing wrong... if ud go read the thread then ull see how foolishly the dude is actin towards me

noone sober acts like that

Balco

EOG Master

I choose no side Volz, but don't bring the SBR BS over here. :cheers
Your Pirates got destroyed today. Regroup and stay way from SBR.