Guys I am Posting From My Seat At The Sharks Game !!

Dude this is soooooooo kewel .....

I can tell you that the Sharks are on the Kings side of the ice 6 to 1 times over Kings .... the Sharks wanna win and this place is packed !!

Glaken<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_188553", true); </SCRIPT> ......... JUST WONDERING THE PRICES....OF TICKET? BEER? NACHOS? HOT DOGS? COKE?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
nice, now put the damn computer away, go get a beer, and enjoy the game...

Piss on us, we dont deserve to know the scoop....:cocktail

SHAWN GOTTI said:
Glaken<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_188553", true); </SCRIPT> ......... JUST WONDERING THE PRICES....OF TICKET? BEER? NACHOS? HOT DOGS? COKE?

$150 per seat six rows behind penalty box ... drinks are $6.75 each and Trevia is having a philly cheese steak that was $7 .... beers are $4.75. We have club level privys where they bring your drinks to you.

Its fan appreciation night and i got a free hat ....

Glaken

Bucs I am having a blast...we need an EOG poster at every pro game with a laptop BABY !!! I can tell you the Sharks are gonna win.

Glaken<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_188566", true); </SCRIPT> ...FAN APPRECIATION IS SWEET! 2NIGHT, PENGUINS GAVE AWAY A CAR, A QUAD, A DIRT BIKE, AND ALL 20 PLAYERS TOOK THE SHIRT OFF THEIR BACK, AND AUTOGRAPHED IT GAVE AND A FAN GOT TO GO OUT ON THE ICE TO GET IT!!!:cheers

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
hope you are having a great time glaken and i agree with bucs.......worry bout us later take it all in.....hope you have a great rest of the night:+thumbs-2

MCP

people talking on cell phones at games are perceived in a negative light... a laptop at a game? that's a whole new level !

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran
go to some of the bars up the Alameda blvd there. look for the rainbow flags out front and tell them you are from outta town. they should take care of things from there.

MCP said:
people talking on cell phones at games are perceived in a negative light... a laptop at a game? that's a whole new level !

I KNOW !! I called yesterday and they said no problem...un real ...plus free wi-fi