gyno Horse Racing selections and analysis for Saturday..

Apple

Banned
Going to the track on Saturday. Going to the bar across the street to get buzz on and get free passes :)...

Read the form and put a lot of work in, here are my selections..

Race 3: #7 Excelling (LOVE THIS HORSE)
If you can forgive Excelling for his last race then he is a complete standout. Nakatani stays on so that tells me horse simply needed his last race which was off a layoff.

Should get the perfect trip laying 2nd on the cozy outside post. 20% jockey, 20% trainer. Proven at distance, on surface and has 3 VERY good workouts since last race..

Everything is pointing to a BIG EFFORT..

Race 5: #7 A Moment in Time

Would of won last race if he didn't jump tracks. A Moment in Time ran very good in his first race off layoff and should be primed for a big effort. Two very fast works 58 and 4 and 59 flat make it seem so. I think this field came up very weak and the favorite in the race is a 3 yr old who has never ran against older and is coming from MD Claimers. Like this one quite a bit..

Race 6: #1 Toro Trippi
Should win by 2+ lenghts. #4 Five Stae fortune and #5 Joyful Success are his main contenders and should be used in EXs and TRIs..

Race 7: #4 Bella Roja
This horse towers over this full field of horses.. Going down the hill you usually need some luck but this mare should be okay as she has hit the board in 5 out of 6 career starts down the hill.

Speed figs are dominated and she should be flying late..

Race 8: #3 Hiatus

When Nakatani rides in a 12.5k claimer I always pay attention. This is Hiatus's 3rd race off a long layoff and hiatus ran huge in his last race, anything close to that wins this.. Other contenders are #4 Zulu King and #8 Regal Fever who could also show up big.

Race 9: #1 Cayala (HUGE LONGSHOT BOMB)
You guys know I'm pretty good with longshots and I think this one could be one of those bombs. The field is weak, think its anyones race. Cayala's trainer has had a good meet with limited starters. Cayala broke her maiden in Nov and that was a key race horse she beat came right back and won two in a row. Cayala was then eased in the race after that so throw that race out, in Cayala's last race she broke bad. If she goes back to that maiden race and improves just a little bit she could be right there against this weak field.

Notes:

Awesome Gem is running @ Golden Gate tomorrow. In a 39k allowance race???? Weird spot, I know he's prepping for the SF mile but still, this horse has been running in non stop grade 1s and 2s.

Gulfstream Race 9:
I like #6 Gitchee Goomie and #7 Blue Angel

Race 10: Match Race between #2 Unrivaled Belle and #3 Awesome Maria.