4) 0/4
5) 0/56
6) 0/28
7) 11/106

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for sharing, Blue.

I'll take a deep dive into the past performances this Saturday at Belmont Park and Santa Anita Park.

I'm afraid to play every day.

blueline

EOG Master
those who indulge in GPW remember 1 mile races at GPW are 2 turns not 1 turn like they are @ GP

blueline

EOG Master
that was a bad camera shot and with the gate sitting there blocks a part of the view turning for home.....camera is probably mounted on some temporary type of stand

Gabe

Horse racing expert
reject third tier horses and jockeys, small purses.

This is what "real" horse bettors call "degenerate special"

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Thanks for sharing, Blue.

I'll take a deep dive into the past performances this Saturday at Belmont Park and Santa Anita Park.

Hope you been enjoying what I've been emailing you every day.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
im looking to play this #11 in race 4
checking double will pays, exa stuff closer to post as well.
should be a great price. larry bates trained

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
they bet him late 24-1 down to 10-1 at off I thought wow maybe this is a live one. ran hard at start, three wide trip eventually flattened out badly. but at least tried to run a wining positon race.

blueline

EOG Master

playing around @ MNR....FR1 exclamation point in a bad field going 5f... gate opens 9/1...crosses the wire 5/1...not a lot of moeny in the pool and my bet didnt move the board but still....tough game now

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I have gambler's paranoia when playing the races at Mountaineer Park.

If you're not on the inside, you're on the outside.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Are you retarded? I simply shared GPW pick 6 recommendation, I don't bet GPW.

Didn't take long for you to lose your shit already, you are a circus freak. Get help and obsess on something else, this is unhealthy.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Lol. Gabe is such a joke.

Blue line, did you see that horrible race 6 last night at mountaineer? One of the worst leg breaks I’ve ever seen. The 1 Horse was running away with it.. up close to 10 lengths about 1/16th from the wire and his leg snapped. Horrible to see. Peter Berry was so upset that he said he didn’t even know who won.

blueline

EOG Master
gabe is one of those guys that have no substance no credibility so they rely on hyperbole like his post about Angel stadium....watched the first 4 @ MNR last night...will try to see a replay