Has there ever been a REAL EOG FIGHT between posters?

Re: Has there ever been a REAL EOG FIGHT between posters?

Prelim lines:

Spankie -280 vs Tr88
Bigbill +600 vs his mom
Bobbyfk +105 vs Zetapsi808
avonbarksdale -190 vs Sunnyfag

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

The closest there's been to a real fight was a situation between Joeybagadonus and former head mod Mofome. The Shrink went to Vegas and invited a few people to meet up. Joey and Mofo were pals and were playing (and betting) some football-tossing game in the hotel. Mofo was down big, and Joey was rubbing it in his face. Next thing you know they had to be separated.

Other than that... no fights.

The closest there's been to a real fight was a situation between Joeybagadonus and former head mod Mofome. The Shrink went to Vegas and invited a few people to meet up. Joey and Mofo were pals and were playing (and betting) some football-tossing game in the hotel. Mofo was down big, and Joey was rubbing it in his face. Next thing you know they had to be separated.

Other than that... no fights.
:LMAObig fuckin surprise

Sammy what did you do that poor kid.

I wonder how long before there is a real fight between posters.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I heard Viejo was going to confront Tucker, but then a golf game broke out.

We need to get Sleepy and Brock in the same room and see if they fight.

TR88

EOG Dedicated

me and mikey yanks are meeting in may in dc

hey spankie if you can afford come and get your head split in half :highfive

MyNameIsMyName

EOG Member

You really think all these people who act like toughguys behind a computer would act like that in real life? No way....

You really think all these people who act like toughguys behind a computer would act like that in real life? No way....

That's why TR88 is such a huge dog, and bills mom would whoop bills ass.
:lightbulb:

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

There has been a few real fights caused by 2plus 2. I remember a few wsops ago there was a decent one in the hallway because of what someone thought of anothers game and then a poster called someone a few names in a thread. The cheating scandal of ultimate bet that was uncovered on 2plus 2 has definitely had some violence over the years. I don't know if I was brock or sleepy I would want to meet in real life, they both seem to really irl hate one another which I always thought was comic strip material but you never know.

Kraken

EOG Veteran

Anyone that thinks Brock and Emily would do anything more than fuck it out hasn't been around very long

Jb777

EOG Dedicated

If I can hit my sixers bet when I go to Vegas to cash my tickets I might kick Teddy's ass on the way outta town :lol