Heat/Celtics

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Guilty please confession. I have no idea who Bam Bam is. I don't follow shit NBA. I don't know who Siakam is either. I know who Herro shot is thanks to kane.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Bam = Siakam

Hmmm...

Physically, Bam is much more physical than Pascal.

Siakim's a toothpick.

But Pascal with a better offensive skill set than Bam.

He's more fluid than Bam on the offensive end of the floor.

I watched Siakim at Orleans Arena in several WAC Tournaments.

He played for New Mexico State.

Who knew?

Heim

EOG Master
Hmmm...

Physically, Bam is much more physical than Pascal.

Siakim's a toothpick.

But Pascal with a better offensive skill set than Bam.

He's more fluid than Bam on the offensive end of the floor.

I watched Siakim at Orleans Arena in several WAC Tournaments.

He played for New Mexico State.

Who knew?

UNM Tony Snell too.

NBA!?

boston massacre

EOG Master
I give credit where credit is due. I can't do what kane does. If I could, I would. He has deadly knowledge and precision when it comes to capping. I just grip it and rip it like John Daly. He may decide to let JK walk away from the ring. If he decides to finish him, I know he's got the stuff.

I can't do what kane does. If I could, I would. He has deadly knowledge and precision when it comes to capping.

And A Totally Ass Backwards, Warped, Flaky, Mind, When It Comes To Politics.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
UNM Tony Snell too.

NBA!?

Yes.

Snell played at the University of New Mexico.

He was a sniper, still is.

I thought we were talking about New Mexico State.

Randy Brown was the most famous NMSU hoopster before Pascal Siakim.

Unless you count old-school Sam Lacey.

But Brown played with Jordan's Bulls and has three rings to show for it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
kane.

Since our contempt for JK seems to have cooled tensions, I offer an olive branch on our Lebron James mea cookie *disagreement.

You are still waiting for me to mea cookie and I am still refusing. There are 2 reasons.

1) I won't mea cookie out of spite since you have been demanding I do and taunting me for not. I'd consider that bending the knee. So there is no Christopher Wray. Doesnt matter if I should or shouldn't.

#1 hasn't been necessary, though, since a mea culpa isn't necessary. That is #2.

2) I said Lebron will quit on his team by not playing hurt while they were still in playoff contention. I also said if he doesn't play when the Fakers need him but does play to qualify for a scoring title, that would be proof I was right.

Lebron didn't play at all. You want me to mea cookie. I respectfully disagree. If Lebron played when the Fakers were still alive, auto mea. If Lebron didn't play when the Fakers were still alive but when he needed 1 game to qualify, auto I was right. Since he didn't play at all, neither mea or I told you Ron Duguay so. He still could have quit on his team and he still could have been legitimately hurt. I didn't predict he would not play for the team and play for heself. I posted the latter would prove he quit on his team.

Your choice to continue this or call it a paw draw.