Heatles vs Mavericks In Game 6

Re: Heatles vs Mavericks In Game 6

Dude does settle for way too many fade aways though. Being a great free throw shooter, wish he would go to the rim more.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Told you guys... Dirk in the second half... at least I was right about something :LMAO

Marion,great move to the rim and miss the layup. doh!

punkass heat fans throwing shit at the players now.

Could be about 3 minutes left in LeBron's season (given that he normally takes a powder in the fourth).

how can Dirk be tired? Its a closeout game for fucks sake. you dont need rest. He already had 5+minutes off in the 1st quarter.

brians

EOG Dedicated

Dallas shooting better from 3 than Miami is from the free throw line. So much for defense.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

If Dallas wins, Dirk should come out with a cane to mock Wade's "hip injury". I know he won't do it and he shouldn't, but wade is such a dick that he has it coming to him.

munson15

I want winners...

Mavs have them, this game looks over to me. Next meaningful game Miami plays will be next April.

munson15

I want winners...

Miami looks like they're feeling the pressure and Dallas is playing free and easy. That will determine the outcome, IMO.

You guys crack me up. This game is far from over.

If the Mavs are going to foul a guy, make sure he doesn't make the basket. Simple, really.

Mavs look to take 3's too much. Stand around and take a 30 footer.

Heat have energy now..Mavs better match it.