Here is the hero that was shot dead in the capital

MrTop

EOG Master
they will put in a bigger fence in, maybe other place in the country like they did in the early 90's. Maybe a wall and outside shot a moat with gators which is needed for these knuckleheads

kane

EOG master
They arrested that idiot who broke into Pelosi's office and put his feet on her desk, prosecute every one of those domestic terrorists to the fullest extent of the law

MrTop

EOG Master
They arrested that idiot who broke into Pelosi's office and put his feet on her desk, prosecute every one of those domestic terrorists to the fullest extent of the law

a law enforcement guy got killed too .. i don't think they got the guy yet.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He sounded like a real peach in the NY Times article yesterday.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It gets better with Offcer Greeson - he tased himself in the balls trying to steal a painting of Tip O'Neill. He went to the nearby police station for a medical emergency, had a hearttack and died.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Gop Congresswoman Mary Miller a newcomer, recently made a speech saying "Hitler was right". Fair Warning, what is wrong with this new strain of Republicons? IL Senator Tammy Duckworth has called for her to resign.

railbird

EOG Master
I know the answer, just like to ask though. If they want to try Donald today, I'm for it. That is how country over party works. You should try it more instead is sticvking up for the far left trash that rioted all summer.
your not country or party your just a dirtbag

MrTop

EOG Master
But Don Jr., Rudy G., Ted Cruz, Louie Gomeert, Josh Hawley, Eric Trump, along with Benedict Donald all played a roll of orchrestrating this insurrection. Have any of these assholes been arrested yet? If not what is the DOJ, FBI, local and capital police waiting for?

they are waiting for the pardon.... then the feds come in with an arrest?