Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Saluki's are a good call, they should be getting 4.5 as i have it capped but not sure how much home credit to give give Butler based on thier oponents. Micelli' said it best " gotta believe Butlers ATS streak is gonna even out at some point" i agree and Saluki's got a team to do it and are rolling right now...

Like the 'ville, think the team we saw in Pitt is the real 'ville team, no pun intended

Seton Hall looks good, but if WV threes are falling they are capable of a cover here i think...

I am close to the AF program. I must say they can beat CSU by 17-25(and i am alumn). CSU is poorly coached and still lacks consistant scoring when Smith is not dominant. AF D at home is phenominal and they are gettin Mo going for conference tourney. This cover depends on which Jason Smith shows up. OTR at Af is a risky prop on him...

Betting against Georgetown is a risky prop the way they are playing.

Like Washington and N. Iowa as well...

mofome

Banned

not bad

get me some ben e king

donny hathaway perhaps

:+excited-

Cannon

Banned

Hey MOMAN if you ever make it ot Dallas or Austin I will take you to see my friends band and we will smoke some weed and drink lots of beer and hang out in country bars like this and have a blast. This is from one of our favorite bars we go to with my friends band playing. Lots of fine women in Texas.

YouTube - Rusty Wier/03

Cannon

Banned

Hey GIOVANNO you stupid piece of shit I left you a message on my thread in the dump. Glad you continue to fade me. You must have to be stealing credit cards to post money in your accounts to keep fading. I am going to love getting you killed this week when I have another monster week you jerkoff.

HEY MOMAN post me another picture of BRITTNEY to bring us luck for the weekend on this thread. She will be my thread girl.

SATURDAYS PLAYS
I JUST LOVE IT WHEN I HAVE PEOPLE FADING ME.

"MAMA WEER ALL CRAZEE NOW"

5 UNITS
STANFORD Moneyline

3 1/2 UNITS (If these plays go to pick or a dog they will be 2 UNITS)
ARIZONA Moneyline
ALABAMA Moneyline

2 1/2 UNITS
Boston Coll. + all the points you can get
Southern Illinois + all the points you can get

2 units
All of these + all the points you can get.
Oklahoma
Michigan
Nebraska
Louisville
Colorado St.
Gonzaga
Villanova
Penn St.
Vandy
Missouri
Washington
N. Iowa
Seton Hall

Anyone have anything they like let me know. If you spot some losers in these let me know.

Record for the week 13-7

UNITS WON 39 1/2
UNITS LOST 20 1/2 + whatever your juice was.

We are going to Punch the Big Guy in the Face today with these winners.:houra

mofome

Banned

Hey MOMAN if you ever make it ot Dallas or Austin I will take you to see my friends band and we will smoke some weed and drink lots of beer and hang out in country bars like this and have a blast. This is from one of our favorite bars we go to with my friends band playing. Lots of fine women in Texas.

YouTube - Rusty Wier/03

no weed for me. i will bring anything i may want to take. :)
lots of beers sounds good...just keep me out of arguments with cowboys fans and all should be a great time.

funny im trying to meet you, deeds, trace and sb, zero, woodshed, jojo, oscar and zz....and ive really never traveled for shit in my life. ive been to notre dame, cuse, vt, tennessee all for football games and then fla, ny, nc, and other spots on the east coast for baseball and soccer...but really havent been many places.

should i bring a lady or come down for some one on one cannon time?
:+clueless

mofome

Banned

mem over 147

i'll post this play here too and try to keep undefeated with cannons good luck thread.

8 picks in a row without an L, need your magic, cannon.com

vandy +6.5
iowa +7
am -2

jesus i havent played that many games all week i dont think! you guys are fuckin rock stars of this shit...

Cannon

Banned

Let's get this party started. Whoever said that gambling is bad for you never had large stcks of $100 bills. This NCAA baskets is just to easy.

dirty

EOG Master

Lucky .... Don't start....Cannon has not been in Chucks Threads....

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

good luck today. lets have another great saturday!

Cannon

Banned

I got Stanford ML. Hope we both win. I am 9-6 so far with 3 games out.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

I have a feeling, alot of people are winning off this thread. Stanford up by 16 late in the game ! Thank you Cannon !

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Another winning saturday for the top 25 system. If you aren't playing these games there is something wrong with you !
Stanford win's by 19 for 5 units !

Cannon

Banned

Most of the people on this site can't win no matter what they do. I think they really enjoy losing and following people who also lose. I really don't care, lots of people fading me and wanting me to lose. Fuck them. Stanford wins 88-69. Blowout. I like winning most of the rest of you like to cap games that is why you never win and never will.

mofome

Banned

mem over 147

i'll post this play here too and try to keep undefeated with cannons good luck thread.

8 picks in a row without an L, need your magic, cannon.com

vandy +6.5
iowa +7
am -2

3-1
6-1 on magic thread

:houra :houra :houra

munson15

I want winners...

Cannon, that Top 25 system of yours is the gift that keeps on giving!

I HOPE IT IS OK TO COME HERE AND SAY GREAT JOB. AND CANNON SMOKES WEED. COOLER DUDE THAN I THOUGHT.

AGAIN GREAT SYSTEM. :cheers

mofome

Banned

I HOPE IT IS OK TO COME HERE AND SAY GREAT JOB. AND CANNON SMOKES WEED. COOLER DUDE THAN I THOUGHT.

AGAIN GREAT SYSTEM. :cheers

weird, chuck is a funny and good guy. as i said. mo knows.

now cannon, enjoy and humble yourself, as chuck has, and lets all enjoy.

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

mofome

Banned

Your welcome, Mofome! And I hope Cannon takes you up on that suggestion.

ive known cannon for 5 years or so. hes a good dude and i have to tell people that when he gets hard on people....
he gets on me sometimes and i just tell him i love ya bud, but one day im gonna have to whoop your ass.
:+textinb3

hes all about producing and gambling. hes a good guy.

Cannon

Banned

Chuck please stay out of my thread this is the hottest thread of winners on the net and I don't need your bad mojo in here. Not meaning to be a dick but I am winning a ton of money and don't need you or all of the others fading me and hoping I crash and burn.

Moman post up some more Brittney photos and keep this thread rolling. Tell her to email you some new pictures as she is our good luck charm on the thread.

Cannon

Banned

Hey GIOVANNO you stupid piece of shit I left you a message on my thread in the dump. Glad you continue to fade me. You must have to be stealing credit cards to post money in your accounts to keep fading. I am going to love getting you killed this week when I have another monster week you jerkoff.

HEY MOMAN post me another picture of BRITTNEY to bring us luck for the weekend on this thread. She will be my thread girl.

SATURDAYS PLAYS
I JUST LOVE IT WHEN I HAVE PEOPLE FADING ME.

"MAMA WEER ALL CRAZEE NOW"

5 UNITS
STANFORD Moneyline (WINNER easy blowout 17 point win)

3 1/2 UNITS (If these plays go to pick or a dog they will be 2 UNITS)
ARIZONA Moneyline (Loser some might have lowered it to a two unit)
ALABAMA Moneyline (Winner)

2 1/2 UNITS
Boston Coll. + all the points you can get (WINNER)
Southern Illinois + all the points you can get (WINNER sweet)

2 units
All of these + all the points you can get.
Oklahoma (LOSER)
Michigan (WINNER)
Nebraska (LOSER)
Louisville (WINNER)
Colorado St. (WINNER)
Gonzaga (WINNER)
Villanova (LOSER)
Penn St. (LOSER)
Vandy (WINNER)
Missouri ((WINNER)
Washington (WINNER)
N. Iowa (LOSER)
Seton Hall (WINNER)

Anyone have anything they like let me know. If you spot some losers in these let me know.

Record for the week 13-7

UNITS WON 39 1/2
UNITS LOST 20 1/2 + whatever your juice was.

Saturday Results
5 units
1-0

3 1/2 units
1-1

2 1/2 units
2-0

2 units
8-5

Winners 12
Losers 6

UNITS WON
27 1/2

UNITS LOST
13 1/2 + whatever your juice was

Record for the week ending tomorrow...........

GAMES

WON

LOST

UNITS WON

UNITS LOST
34 + whatever your juice was.