Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Cannon

Banned
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

THANKS BRITTNEY FOR A NICE DAY. I AM SORRY THE SYSTEM DID NOT HAVE A BIG A DAY AS I HAD HOPED SINCE SATURDAYS HAVE BEEN ON FIRE THIS YEAR. I PLAYED THEM FOR $400 A UNIT AS POSTED SO I MADE A FEW DOLLARS TODAY. CONGRATS TO THE OTHER POSTERS I SAW MOST HAD REALLY HUGE DAYS.

MY SATURDAY RESULTS

3 1/2 UNITS
MARQUETTE MONEYLINE (WINNER)

2 1/2 UNITS
TEXAS (WINNER)
USC WINNER)

2 UNITS
CONN (LOSER)
WAKE FOREST (WINNER)
ARKANSAS (WINNER)
WASHINGTON (WINNER)
BUTLER (WINNER)
MICHIGAN ST. (WINNER)
RUTGERS (WINNER)
MISSOURI (LOSER)
MICHIGAN (PUSH FOR ME HOPE IT WAS FOR YOU)
LOYOLA CHICAGO (WINNER)
OREGON ST. (LOSER)
SMU (WINNER)
NEW MEXICO ST. (WINNER)
NORTH CAROLINA ST. (LOSER)

3 1/2 UNITS
1-0

2 1/2 UNITS
2-0

2 UNITS
9-4-1

TOTALS
12 WINNERS
4 LOSERS
1 PUSH

UNITS WON
26 1/2 UNITS

UNITS LOST
8 UNITS + whatever your juice was.

IT JUST SEEMS TO KEEP WINNING NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!! TODAY +18 1/2 UNITS FOR ME AT $400 A UNIT. HAVING ANOTHER GOOD WEEK. GLAD EVERYONE ON THE SITE HAD BIG DAYS AS WELL.

Cannon

Banned

BRITTNEY'S ASS GAVE US A WINNING DAY AGAIN SATURDAY AS IT ALWAYS DOES.

SATURDAYS
12 WINNERS
4 LOSERS
1 PUSH

NOT THE HUGE DAY I WANTED THAT WE USUALLY GET ON SATURDAYS BUT
28 1/2 UNITS OF WINNERS AND 8 1/2 UNITS OF LOSERS MADE A PROFIT FOR ME AT $400 A UNIT TODAY. SATURDAYS ARE ALWAYS FUN FOR ME!!

I DON'T LIKE TO SPEND A LOT OF TIME CAPPING THE GAMES SO I USE THESE SYSTEMS I HAVE TO SCRATCH OUT A PROFIT EACH WEEK. I USUALLY SPEND ABOUT 5 MIN. A DAY TO MAKE MY PLAYS SO I AM NOT AS GOOD AS MOST OF THE GUYS ON HERE BUT I DON'T HAVE TO SPEND HOURS A DAY CAPPING GAMES WHICH I HATE TO DO. THE REST OF YOU ENJOY IT I JUST NEVER HAVE LIKED SPENDING HOURS ON IT EACH DAY.

NOT A GREAT WEEK BUT IT WILL HAVE TO DO I GUESS! I HAD SOME OTHER PLAYS THAT I GET FROM SOME BOOKS THAT THAT HELP ME ALSO.

RECORD FOR THIS WEEK MONDAY-SATURDAY ATS

23 WINNERS

8 LOSERS

1 PUSH

.742 pct.

UNITS WON

UNITS LOST

16 1/2

.769 pct.

TOP PLAYS THIS WEEK (5 and 3 1/2 UNITS)
6-0

TOP PLAYS LAST WEEK 5 and 3 1/2 UNITS)
8-1

TOTAL
14-1

.933 pct.

THESE MIGHT BE WORTH PLAYING FOR A LITTLE MORE MONEY.

BRITNEY'S ASS SAYS THESE ARE WINNERS FOR SUNDAY: TOOK ME 2 MIN TO MAKE MY PLAYS SO I MIGHT AS WELL POST THEM OVERNIGHT LIKE I ALWAYS DO SO I CAN BET SOME ON THEM NOW.

2 1/2 UNITS
DUKE

2 UNITS
(GET ALL THE POINTS YOU CAN ON THESE YOU WILL NEED THEM ALL))
KENTUCKY
SETON HALL
CLEMSON
CREIGHTON

NOW I HAVE TO HAVE EVERONE LISTEN TO MY FAVORITE SONG BY ME FAVORITE BAND FOR GOOD LUCK!

I KNOW A LOT OF YOU CONTINUE TO FADE ME. SORRY YOU ARE 8 WINS AND
23 LOSES THIS WEEK .258 pct. KEEP FADING YOU WILL GET IT BACK NEXT WEEK!!

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Very nice day as usual cannon. Thanks for all these winners

Cannon

Banned

WE should have had a much better day. Conn and Missouri should have covered and Michigan never should have been a push they did not score the last 3:20 of the game and got outscored 10-0 what a bunch of shit. The oly losers should have been Oregon St. and NC.ST. I should have been 15-2 instead of 12-4-1. Well I guess the ball does not always bounce your way sometimes.

IF YOU LISTEN TO THIS SONG AND LOOK AT BRITTNEY'S ASS BEFORE AND AFTER THE GAMES EVERY DAY YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A WINNING DAY!!

YouTube - Slade - Cum on feel the noize

Cannon

Banned

DIRTY ANOTHER WINNING WEEK IT LOOKS LIKE. HAS ANYONE SEEN MOMAN? I WON HIM A BUNCH OF MONEY LAST YEAR I AM WONDERING WHY HE IS NOT BETTING DIRTY AND MY PLAYS THIS YEAR?

dirty

EOG Master

Much Thanks for the Clips play....:cool:

Thanks Man.... too damn bad I played suckass portland who fucks me every time I play them.. No more

DIRTY ANOTHER WINNING WEEK IT LOOKS LIKE. HAS ANYONE SEEN MOMAN? I WON HIM A BUNCH OF MONEY LAST YEAR I AM WONDERING WHY HE IS NOT BETTING DIRTY AND MY PLAYS THIS YEAR?

He was around last night...don't know where he is man. But we gonna carry this thread thru for a while :cheers:cheers:cheers

Cannon

Banned

Yea I am up a ton of money and I mean a ton of money since this thread started. My 3 locals can't take much more of this they said. Two of them don't layoff so they say everything they make they have to give to me each week and then some. They have me on limits not more than $200-$500 per store. One gives me the PINNACLE ODDS and the Others -105 and a -110. Hard to get enough down at Matchbook sometimes. ANY OTHER BETTING EXCHANGES you like DIRTY?

Cannon

Banned

DIRTY will take MIL Moneyline for $500 and NEW ORLEANS +2 for $500. Let me know if you have any other NCAA or NBA for Sunday. Thanks my friend.

dirty

EOG Master

Yea I am up a ton of money and I mean a ton of money since this thread started. My 3 locals can't take much more of this they said. Two of them don't layoff so they say everything they make they have to give to me each week and then some. They have me on limits not more than $200-$500 per store. One gives me the PINNACLE ODDS and the Others -105 and a -110. Hard to get enough down at Matchbook sometimes. ANY OTHER BETTING EXCHANGES you like DIRTY?

DIRTY will take MIL Moneyline for $500 and NEW ORLEANS +2 for $500. Let me know if you have any other NCAA or NBA for Sunday. Thanks my friend.

Cannon not many more out there right now....you can try bestline sports and get -105 if you take the reduced juice plan....Shrink will guarantee the money up to 5K

I am looking at NCAA lines in the AM....too damn tired tonite to study it

Cannon

Banned

Thanks, I am putting a bunch of Round Robins on my 5 games tomorrow. I hit a nice $100 Round Robin on TEXAS,USC and MARQUETTE my 3 best plays in my system today so that was fun. See you tomorrow lets make some more $$$$$$$$.

heart222

EOG Veteran

new follower had your 3 late collee games thanks . oh by the wizaqrds 5-1 under first half. worth looking at. thanks again heart222

heart222

EOG Veteran

? does the same type of system work for NBA,NHl,MBA? seems easy to construct any one look atthis? thanks heart222

dirty

EOG Master

LMAO...I try Munson

Sunday Plays...

Mil -1.5 (Cascade) already 2.5 at places

New Orleans +1 (BJ) this one is moving as well

Phoenix over 218.5 (BJ)

If Allen Plays tonite I will play Seattle

I also May play Silly , but can't pull the trigger....

dirty

EOG Master

I am also PLaying Boston College +7 Today against My Jackets. Classic Letdown situation after Hammering UNC at home. Tech is playing well at the right time and I believe they win, but they will not blow out a BC team that needs this game and a good showing in the tourney to cement a NCAA Birth

dirty

EOG Master

Guys I am throwing 100 on Washington Today as more of a GS Fade...They are at the end of a Huge road trip where they are 0-3 and have been beaten by 20 twice and 10 by the suckass Knicks... GS is the worst road team in the NBA....

Wash -8.5 (not an official play, just an action play on a bad road team)

dirty

EOG Master

Identity just Jinxed our Kentucky and Seton Hall plays...When she posts her plays they lose :hung

Cannon

Banned

I WON SETON HALL. LOST KENTUCKY. YOU HAVE A SERIOUS ADVANTAGE BETTING OVERNIGHT LIKE I DO. CLEMSON,CREIGHTON AND DUKE LEFT NEED A 2-1 FOR A WINNING DAY.

Cannon

Banned

SETON HALL +15 1/2 FOR ME LAST NIGHT. YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT THE PLAYS ARE THE NIGHT BEFORE DON'T WAIT ATLEAST BUY TO THE ORIGINAL NUMBER IF YOU BET LATE. I TOOK ALL OF THE TEAMS FIRST HALF FOR 1 UNIT PLUS A 5 GAME PARLAY FOR 1/2 UNIT. FIRST HALFS 3-0 with CREIGHTON AND DUKE OUT. FIRST HALFS WIN MONEY ALSO.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Nice "turn bet" tonight. Western Ky - 7.5 and Gonzaga - 9. Turn bet
pays 4 to 1 vs parlay 13 to 5.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Some call it a Reverse Turn. Most bookies hate players to bet it. I would
never play a two team parlay....always turn those suckers.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Cannon, down in my part of the country we call it a turn bet. Others
may call it "Reverse Parlay". Example:
Wager One win-one loss Both teams lose One win-push Both teams win
$100 -120 -220 +200 +400

dirty

EOG Master

told you guys Identity was the forum Jinx... she posts games lose...and she only posts right at tipoff or after so you have no chance to get off of it

munson15

I want winners...

Seton Hall did open at 15.5, but some people might not have access to overnights.:(
Of course, more power to those that do.:suit:

BigIgg

EOG Enthusiast

When you bet dogs like this, don't you find that the line moves in the direction of the dog more often than not?
How do you know if you should take the line asap or wait?

dirty

EOG Master

just a feel you get Igg.. I felt I could get 16 if I waited and got burned as Lville is a Public perception school usually..

Cannon

Banned

Well if you are stupid enough to let a line move screw you then you should not bet it. What is so hard abouut buying it back to the opening line of +15 1/2.

BY THE WAY CLEMSON IN THE HOUSE ATS AND SU.

CREIGHTON KICKING ASS LIKE NO TOMORROW. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PLAY THE #11 TEAM - 1 1/2 OVER AN UNRANKED TEAM. IF YOU CAN"T SEE THAT TRAP PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TAKE UP GOLF INSTEAD OF GAMBLING>

I AM 4-0 IN FIRST HALF BETS TODAY NEED DUKE FIRST HALF FOR A $200 5 TEAM. HOW ABOUT THOSE APPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mailman

EOG Member

Cannon You are my hero!!!. If You ever come to Poland You have the biggest beer I wlll find!!! I have only one question. What do You play after college basketball season ? Do You use any system play for MLB games?

GL

Mailman

EOG Member

I`m strange European .I hate soccer.All my life I `m betting only american sports.All of them.