homo Anderson Cooper

railbird

EOG Master
pushing gay marriage.

Im tired of these ***gots trying to shove this gay marriage which leads to incest down our throat.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated
Re: homo Anderson Cooper

pushing gay marriage.

Im tired of these ***gots trying to shove this gay marriage which leads to incest down our throat.

Amen, Brother!

The homosexual mafia coninues to promote its worldwide social agenda to recruit new supporters into its ranks and destroy the nuclear family and the moral values that God has commanded the human race he created to follow.

As Michael Savage says:

"Diversity leads to perversity."

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Too funny considering Limbaugh led a gay lifestyle in the 70s (his real names is Jeff Christie)along with Bush and his lover boys Gannon and Ashe who both just happened to have nicknames of "Bulldog"

Any updates on Mary Cheney and Heather Poe raising Uncle Dick's grandson?

Ohhh ... so now Homosexuality leads to incest?

Wow .... looks like a lot of GOP elected officials must be into INCEST ...... is this the latest "talking
pts" from assclown James Dobson?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

On 'abomination'

According to Leviticus 18:22: 'You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.' But Daniel Karslake, director of For the Bible Tells Me So, says the word 'abomination' comes from the Hebrew word 'to'evah', meaning contrary to ritual. 'Leviticus was the holiness code, designed to further the tribe of the Jewish nation. Which is why it didn't look very kindly on men having sex with men, since sex was needed for procreation.' Nothing, in short, about divine judgement.
On Sodom and Gomorrah

This story, in Genesis 19, tells of the attempted gang rape of two 'angels', sent by God to see if any good people remained in the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah after their inhabitants had revoked the important law of the welcoming of strangers - and of God's subsequent destruction of the cities. But the point about this story is that it's about punishment for inhospitality, a grave misdemeanour in Jewish society. Nothing about judgement over sexual orientation.
On 'unnatural relationships'

In Romans 1:26-27, speaking of idolators in the Greek and Roman world, Paul writes: 'The men also abandoned natural relationships with women and were inflamed with lust for one another.' Although this verse has often been used as a licence to gay-bash, it's likely to have been intended to focus Christians' minds on the importance of procreation.

What Jesus says about homosexuality

Nothing. That's right: not one thing.

railbird

EOG Master

On 'abomination'

According to Leviticus 18:22: 'You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.' But Daniel Karslake, director of For the Bible Tells Me So, says the word 'abomination' comes from the Hebrew word 'to'evah', meaning contrary to ritual. 'Leviticus was the holiness code, designed to further the tribe of the Jewish nation. Which is why it didn't look very kindly on men having sex with men, since sex was needed for procreation.' Nothing, in short, about divine judgement.
On Sodom and Gomorrah

This story, in Genesis 19, tells of the attempted gang rape of two 'angels', sent by God to see if any good people remained in the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah after their inhabitants had revoked the important law of the welcoming of strangers - and of God's subsequent destruction of the cities. But the point about this story is that it's about punishment for inhospitality, a grave misdemeanour in Jewish society. Nothing about judgement over sexual orientation.
On 'unnatural relationships'

In Romans 1:26-27, speaking of idolators in the Greek and Roman world, Paul writes: 'The men also abandoned natural relationships with women and were inflamed with lust for one another.' Although this verse has often been used as a licence to gay-bash, it's likely to have been intended to focus Christians' minds on the importance of procreation.

What Jesus says about homosexuality

Nothing. That's right: not one thing.

The bible is inspired, which means its all God, PAul is basically Jesus writing utensil.

tank

EOG Dedicated

The bible is inspired, which means its all God, PAul is basically Jesus writing utensil.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]New Testament
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Jesus never mentioned homosexuality, but He did condemn all forms of sexual immorality:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]What comes out of you is what defiles you. For from within, out of your hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile you. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica](TNIV, Mark 7:20-23)[/FONT]

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I wonder how that worked when Bush was bending over "Bulldog" Gannon ??

is it one of those "Bless My Father .... but I like hairy asses so go check in
on Cheney for about 20 minutes .."???

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

I wonder how that worked when Bush was bending over "Bulldog" Gannon ??

is it one of those "Bless My Father .... but I like hairy asses so go check in
on Cheney for about 20 minutes .."???

When logic fails....bash Bush ! Brilliant & so fresh.2348ji23e

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

He is gay and so is Limbaugh

Obama is not and has been happily married to Michelle for many years and
has 2 quality kids who will be ANTI JENA