Honest question, VD...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
You give online knuckleheads, like, HenryHill and Railbird, a hard time. But you set up dinner dates with that scumbag A-Train? Is he an old pal or something?

plommer

EOG Dedicated
Re: Honest question, VD...

Revolver are you saying any question you previously asked without the qualifying "honest" remark was dishonest?

WVU

EOG Master

Maybe he is trying to recruit A-Train into the fantasy fag crew?

Sleepy

EOG Master

:LMAO

Never seen a forum where so many guys go on dates with each other

Can we please set up a fagg sub forum for these handful of posters?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Or maybe into the disappearing failure of a mod fake plot made up with a dead man to avoid a debt crew?

:finger004

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

:lightbulb:

Timetopay

EOG Master

it almost assured kinger has at least had a few gay encounters in his day

may not be full out homo but for sure had a few ball sacks graze his chin

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Honest answer...A-Train is good friends with 2 guys I hired to work in the islands back in 1988...one of them was supposed to come with him at Monmouth last Saturday...

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Honest answer...A-Train is good friends with 2 guys I hired to work in the islands back in 1988...one of them was supposed to come with him at Monmouth last Saturday...

You hired two(2) guys to work on top of your stomach?

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato