How does Puerto Rico have a national team?

railbird

EOG Master
they crybaby for hurricane relief pretending to be americans, then joe buck just said that Molina is coaching Puerto rico national team

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
In late September 2017, Hurricane Maria made landfall in Puerto Rico, causing devastating damage. The island's electrical grid was largely destroyed, with repairs expected to take months to complete, provoking the largest power outage in American history.

they are part of Trumps strong America Rail.

railbird

EOG Master
In late September 2017, Hurricane Maria made landfall in Puerto Rico, causing devastating damage. The island's electrical grid was largely destroyed, with repairs expected to take months to complete, provoking the largest power outage in American history.

they are part of Trumps strong America Rail.
well maybe California should get there own national team

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Pretty funny when Factsman said he couldn’t participate and then you jump right in....also you wanted up front money to play....

0-3 vs Facts
2-1 vs me...

I suggest you go up against Gabe and then I will take on the winner for one weekend....

railbird

EOG Master
Pretty funny when Factsman said he couldn’t participate and then you jump right in....also you wanted up front money to play....

0-3 vs Facts
2-1 vs me...

I suggest you go up against Gabe and then I will take on the winner for one weekend....
0-2 vs facts, and I have gone 11-3