How I SAVED this community from the BITCOIN SCAM

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
This isn't meant to be a brag, just stating some facts. If you don't want to accept these facts just stop reading now.

Some years ago at the dawn of the Crypto age I saw a lot of hype and naive commentary about the "opportunity" of bitcoin. Obviously, in hindsight, we all now know this was a giant ponzi and a fraud perpretated on the less educated of our community.

Knowing that something had to be done I made some quiet and contemplative posts asking people to BE CAREFUL and WATCH OUT when "investing" (ie gambling) in this shit

Sure I took a lot of shit by the degen crowd that would happily bet on dog fights or prop bets as well as crypto. So be it, but at least i tried to WARN them

Now, as even the most jaded of you all can see, I WAS RIGHT and crypto was a GIANT PONZI SCAM

If I never get the RESPECT I deserve for HELPING THIS COMMUNITy, so be it, I don't care but I am PROUD to say I saved some people from investing in this garbage

that is all

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
The only thing that keeps unregulated business honest is they can make good money staying in business. They do not have to succumb to greed, dishonesty, and out and out lies and deception to make a buck. If there is no fear of going to jail in an unregulated market it becomes a haven for crooks that are willing to steal.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
This isn't meant to be a brag, just stating some facts. If you don't want to accept these facts just stop reading now.

Some years ago at the dawn of the Crypto age I saw a lot of hype and naive commentary about the "opportunity" of bitcoin. Obviously, in hindsight, we all now know this was a giant ponzi and a fraud perpretated on the less educated of our community.

Knowing that something had to be done I made some quiet and contemplative posts asking people to BE CAREFUL and WATCH OUT when "investing" (ie gambling) in this shit

Sure I took a lot of shit by the degen crowd that would happily bet on dog fights or prop bets as well as crypto. So be it, but at least i tried to WARN them

Now, as even the most jaded of you all can see, I WAS RIGHT and crypto was a GIANT PONZI SCAM

If I never get the RESPECT I deserve for HELPING THIS COMMUNITy, so be it, I don't care but I am PROUD to say I saved some people from investing in this garbage

that is all
Were you born this stupid, or did you take lessons?

Isn't this the guy that was telling everyone to get out at $400?

It's now trading at $16K?

What am I missing? How did he save the community?

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
JK- I would like to donate my 63 trophy points to Everfresh. Maybe he can redeem them for something nice in the EOG prize rewards catalog.