How Many Here Were in a Fraternity/Sorority in College

dirty

EOG Master
Just interested if there are anymore Kappa Sigma's here at EOG. I was initiated in FEB 1991.

The Kappa Delta's were our school Sister Sorority

If you were in one list which one and what School

Kappa Kappa Chapter of Kappa Sigma -- Georgia Soutwestern State University

IHaveBeenAround

EOG Addicted
dirty said:
Kappa Kappa Chapter of Kappa Sigma -- Georgia Soutwestern State University

WTF IS GSSU. Is that Ga Southern? Which wasn't even a university when you went there right? I don't think you are referring to Georgia State University are you?

dirty

EOG Master
IHaveBeenAround said:
WTF IS GSSU. Is that Ga Southern? Which wasn't even a university when you went there right? I don't think you are referring to Georgia State University are you?

What does Georgia Southern or any other College in this state Concern you :hung

do a google. you might be surprised :+wink-2+

IHaveBeenAround

EOG Addicted
dirty said:
What does Georgia Southern or any other College in this state Concern you :hung

do a google. you might be surprised :+wink-2+

seriously. wtf is Georgia Soutwestern State University and was it called when you went there and was it even a university at the time? it is a legit question

dirty

EOG Master
Bottom line is it was Called Georgia Southwestern College when i went there....I posted the new name since someone Might google it like your Dumbass :hung

Is that a problem with you

The school sent alumni things years ago when my college Became a university............

and the Bottom line is what does it Matter to you...Same School.....Same Alumni...Same name......you fucking prick :+thumbs-2

pvcpipe

EOG Master
shortbus,

we were old school. nationals kept trying to push balanced man on us, but we wouldn't have any of it. I graduated in '01, and in '03 we got in trouble for hazing. It was either go balanced man or lose our charter. so, basically, there is no hazing at my fraternity anymore. it may as well be a social club. the hazing crackdown is killing the greek system. i'm not saying you should be able to lock a pledge in a closet and force him to drink a handle of jack. but there's nothing wrong with some push-ups, running at daybreak, or dropping of a bus full of pledges 10 miles out in the country and making them find their way back in the middle of the night. ah, those were the days.

pvcpipe said:
shortbus,

we were old school. nationals kept trying to push balanced man on us, but we wouldn't have any of it. I graduated in '01, and in '03 we got in trouble for hazing. It was either go balanced man or lose our charter. so, basically, there is no hazing at my fraternity anymore. it may as well be a social club. the hazing crackdown is killing the greek system. i'm not saying you should be able to lock a pledge in a closet and force him to drink a handle of jack. but there's nothing wrong with some push-ups, running at daybreak, or dropping of a bus full of pledges 10 miles out in the country and making them find their way back in the middle of the night. ah, those were the days.

Man, same happened to us. EXACTLY the same thing.

Hazing was the problem then as well. Once my class was outta there, it started to get out of control, and like you said, instead of CONSTRUCTIVE things, it turned into stupid shit. May as well be a dorm room now, as you stated.

General, you're in one of the more respected ones throughout the nation :cheers (understatement)

One of my pledge brother's was a marine and we probably had five or six marines in our house. They were a couple of years older then their pledge brothers of course, but they loved it just the same.

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
pvcpipe said:
shortbus,

Females being allowed to come in my school was a big part of the crack down hazing at my alma mater. Fuck Shannon Faulkner!

THE CITADEL

dirty

EOG Master
HAA....I think all of the Chapters have went downhill. Just the way the Greek System is going from all chapters....Like others have said on this thread they are more social Clubs. This country is just too politically correct

dirty said:
HAA....I think all of the Chapters have went downhill. Just the way the Greek System is going from all chapters....Like others have said on this thread they are more social Clubs. This country is just too politically correct

kids are just different these days.

You see it in college sports. You just can't yell at them like you used too. They don't respond the same.

Heck, I was a freshman in '95 and the last 2 years I was there even, I noticed a really huge disparity in the way kids reacted to certain treatments...