HYIP

Ray Luca

EOG Master
(High Yield Investment Programs)

Incredible conversation last night w a couple of women I know for a long time who were trying to recruit me to invest in one. I won't even name the site but basically the site pays you 2% a day and as high as 2.6% a day for a 3 month contract on your investment

Here is the incredible part, they invested $5,000
And showed me bank deposits of $130 they have received a day for 2 weeks so far, and swore that the brother of one of them is way ahead and has been paid since he started 8 months ago....but after hours of back and forth their argument was they admit its most likely a ponzi scheme, they know that nobody can earn 900+% a year on investments in "crypto" even as I researched the company and traced the ownership and employees to one guy in the UK despite the website stating they have several "crypto investors" they justify getting involved because they think they are in early enough and will profit before it collapses. And its a gamble no different then the bet I made on Gtown over Seton Hall

Why do people fall for these scams? Why did these two get so passionate defending something they know cannot be legit

mr merlin

EOG Master
The ridiculous thing is that if making money is so easy, why do they need crumbs from common people? Those bank deposits could be reversed as well.

Then you have the angle of people you only marginally know trying to recruit you, gee I wonder why?

MrTop

EOG Master
MAY - DOFF

that scam has been out forever. you invest...We pay you peanuts then skip town. Paperwork means nothing.

all i want is what the banks get from every skimmed trade every day. lol

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Thought certain rules apply for that. A $130 deposit made 14 days ago can be reversed ?
I'm not sure, I know people have received supposedly certified checks,had the bank accept them, then they give whatever it was to the other party, and much later the bank tells them the check was no good and they're out the money.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The scam could be getting the money - making payments like they promised, that will trigger the sap to put in more money - then they suddenly disappear.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
The scam could be getting the money - making payments like they promised, that will trigger the sap to put in more money - then they suddenly disappear.

I guess but the women will not put more than 5k ...however passionate they were, they only want to get the 5k back and then play w profits...so curioua to see when the deposits stop

mr merlin

EOG Master
I guess but the women will not put more than 5k ...however passionate they were, they only want to get the 5k back and then play w profits...so curioua to see when the deposits stop
Did you ask them why they want or need you to put in money too, is it your typical pyramid where they get a cut of it?

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
no surprise that luca has idiots for friends.....birds of a feather...

oh, and make no mistake...those woman are not going to just play with their profits, go watch the 1;12 story on Charles ponzi....everyone reinvest

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Did you ask them why they want or need you to put in money too, is it your typical pyramid where they get a cut of it?

They get nothing if I invested...maybe a referral code and some bonus but I can invest now on the site and they wouldn't be able to connect us.

The argument that its just a gamble like how I gamble on sports went on for an hour. They were relentless

Ray Luca

EOG Master
no surprise that luca has idiots for friends.....birds of a feather...

oh, and make no mistake...those woman are not going to just play with their profits, go watch the 1;12 story on Charles ponzi....everyone reinvest

You're jealous of my good looks