I AM VERY GRATEFUL...

Is it just me or does this place seem to be really coming together lately as a Family?

We have had an extraordinary number of new sign ups, posters aren't bashing or flaming one another, and people seem more tolerant...

Thank you,

THE SHRINK

Proof positive you do not read Mr. Bucsfans baseball posts on a daily basis as all hell broke lose there last evening as a result of a few naive rattled posters. Mr. Bucsfan is a proven winner.

I sure did read that thread and even posted my comments in it...

For the most part, our posters were very compassionate and understanding..

THE SHRINK

The Devil

EOG Master
I never understood what posters get out of flaming another poster.....This is supposed to be a place to gather info.....joke around and enjoy.....

Yes the place is growing nicely.....

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
A big thanks to everyone for giving us a shot. We are very pleased at 8 months old and I do not think any web gambling portal has seen this growth is such a short period. I could be wrong. Either way Your participation is greatly appreciated and if you have any issues, complaints or comments to share, please let us know. We are here to help all of you if we can.

THANK YOU!

Take care, everyone!

Hey before someone comes in and says something negative I'd just like to be the first to say!!
All of you can go fvck yourselves!! hehehehehehe!!

THAT IS ALL!!!