I guess I haven't been watching Monday Night Countdown this year

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated
What is Joe Theismann doing on MNF countdown? Is this 30 yr anniversary of Lawerence Taylor?

Has he been on all year?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: I guess I haven't been watching Monday Night Countdown this year

I'll start watching the NFL pregame shows when they start featuring a correspondent stationed at the CRIS offices in San Jose, Costa Rica.

:houra

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad

Me too... And the crawl at the bottom showing incoming cris flat wagers showing current price and how close to a line move will happen one day, only question is when it does will we be breathing or bones for fossil discovery...

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

It's Chris Bermans last year and he has a a special guest host that used to do these pregame shows with him in the past.

rico1

EOG Master

Guaranteed you are not the only one, that is not watching. NFL game ratings continue to erode. Imagine ESPN's countdown ratings are the lowest in history right now.

rico1

EOG Master

Florio:

Once is an accident, twice is a trend. Four times is a new reality.

Via SportsBusiness Daily, the overnight rating for Monday night’s Giants-Vikings game of 9.1 was down eight percent from the 9.9 generated in the same spot by Lions-Seahawks a season ago.

Sunday night’s ratings for Chiefs-Steelers were down 26 percent from Saints-Cowboys a year earlier, the early Sunday Colts-Jaguars game was down 24 percent, and the FOX late-afternoon window was down 10 percent. The FOX 1:00 p.m. ET window also saw a decline, with a 20-percent decline from 2015 to 2016.