I want to thank EVERYONE here

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
In the short time we have been opened, we have experienced little trouble from the posting body. I feel some comradery here at EOG.

Thank you for helping us keep it as clean as possible.

Just try and remember to attack the post and not the poster.

Much appreciated

THANK you!

I came here because of General & Shrink.:+waving-5

Haven't posted at the RX in 2 months since the banning of the 2.

Ari Gold said:
I came here because of General & Shrink.:+waving-5

Haven't posted at the RX in 2 months since the banning of the 2.

Just made my one and only post over there! Damn what a mess they have. Its one huge cluster f**k over there.

dirty

EOG Master
Came here Cause of The General ( I know him as pete for many years)

Great info on the site

A little more BS and things that I am used to on the other sites I use.

Good Luck and thanks for the invite

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Dirty, you are a power poster guy. Over 10k at freewinners and many at others. You may get addicted here and make 100k posts. Hope you pop in as often as possible.

Whatever happened to BigDog?

Yeah ....

Yeah ....

You better be thanking me bytch ......& if ya dont ...I know where ya live Dawg!

:wow .... Dam,n them Mickey Ds make my stomach ache! Arggggg ......

dirty

EOG Master
The General said:
Dirty, you are a power poster guy. Over 10k at freewinners and many at others. You may get addicted here and make 100k posts. Hope you pop in as often as possible.

Whatever happened to BigDog?

15.5 k at FW now...... Timmy is over 11k....

BigDog left and went to WW a few years ago when all the Bashing and BS started on FW.....We ridded ourselves of the Rif Raf and kept on Plugging....He went to WiseWagering and has not been seen in over a year. Once in a while you will see him Lurking but not posting. When I see him Lurking I always send him a PM with no Response...Noone else gets one either that send him anything. I wish Him the Best of luck. There is still the chance that he is registered under another name But I doubt it. This CAT was the Best CBB Capper I have ever Ran across.

When he went to WW Me and Him lost touch for a year or so when I had to Switch email addy's and got Cable Internet. But We hooked back up and stayed in touch some... he quit being a Golf course Super and started working in the Car Detailing Biz and said he has no time.

It is Cool man. I will try to come around as much as Possible. But i am a Conservative and I speak my mind as you know. I tried th RX and I couldn't get past the Bullshit and Nongambling posts that Inundated the site....Just not something I am used to having to Sift thru all the Drivle to get to a meaningful post about Sports. It was not worth my time

But I will try and give this place a shot....I am sure there are a few that are tired of me already and wish I would quit... But Oh well. I will give everyone and everything here a shot.

Even if we have different Views on Politics or anything else doens't mean I dont' like someone. I can separate that type of stuff.

Thanks for all you do.

bearmz

EOG Member
Been around these sites for a coupla years. Started as a lurker till I got a feel for what's up. Felt intimidated because so many seemed like insiders only. I understand these are for helping each other, or at least I think that's why we're here. I don't know the true nature nor how these all started, but am grateful I found them.

Some sites, I left quickly as it seemed like nothing but pissy fights. Good natured and well constructed disagreements are fine. Name calling/bashing I can get on the street. That's punk.

The General has made me feel welcome here, and for that I thank him. I hope to add some facts, trends, stats, etc. if I feel it's new and helpuful. We all would like to give out 100% locks, but that's unreal. I spend a lot of time on football and use this site to help round out any rough edges to a pick.

If you feel you have to piss and moan about someone other than the players involved on the field, take it outside of the sports forums, please. So far so good here.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

GLTA

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
ThunderGod said:
Just made my one and only post over there! Damn what a mess they have. Its one huge cluster f**k over there.

fwiw that site is still kicking ass over there they had over 2000 people online yesterday afternoon.

this site will holds it own, they still have great handicappers over there

thats why the site will always be strong

General,

I am humbled that you chose to come to EOG and be THE HEAD MODERATOR once again.

You set a shining example for everyone with your INTEGRITY and PASSION for the players and this industry...

Thanks so much for all that you do...

THE SHRINK

GENERAL.....I am humbled that you chose to come to EOG and be THE HEAD MODERATOR once again.

You set a shining example for everyone with your INTEGRITY and PASSION for the players and this industry...

Thanks so much for all that you do... YOU DESERVE A COLD BUSCH...:+drinks-4 SHAWN GOTTI:+waving-5