I will put 10k on Mo - if you want the other side let me know

mofome

Banned
Re: I will put 10k on Mo - if you want the other side let me know

He claims he will fight you for 10k anywhere, if you have a spot let me know, both sey and I will put up the money for your side and I'll give you 20% of my winnings.
Mo- 800
Jhomo+650

He can come out to olney. I wont fight him just for coming over, but if he starts running his mouth then yea...cant let someone come to my house making threats. he wouldnt do that and he shouldnt.

Im not getting caught up in this, those are the facts right there. I am here, he can have my address (ive given it to him before) and if he wants to talk to me and get lunch...cool. if he wants to kick my ass...thats not good thinking.

Im a grown man. No interest in a fight. I wont let the dude disrespect me or my family in person, however. This is all in fun, I realize that, but no ones life needs to change because journey wants to create some e-drama. E-drama and real drama are very different.

mofome

Banned

Mo

Any chance you'd take him up on it? He has zero chance. He's old and washed up and we can make some money. Let me know

I'm not worried about him in the least. A staged fight is hard to get up for, I would have to genuinely be upset and no one wants that. I work on that. Im almost 29 years old.

If I ended up with plenty of money I could use to get my pops and momma something and send them on a vacation, I'd do some wild shit, but hurting journeyman isn't one of them.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Sounds like another typical Journey meltdown across the street.

Sounds like another typical Journey meltdown across the street.

With all due respect, it's comical to see Journeyman reduced to posting there...:bwah:

He always made fun of Peep and Peep's place when working for me...

Oh, the irony....

THE SHRINK

kid44

EOG Dedicated

With all due respect, it's comical to see Journeyman reduced to posting there...:bwah:

He always made fun of Peep and Peep's place when working for me...

Oh, the irony....

THE SHRINK

I meant no disrespect posting it. I find it hilarious that he is always the victim.

Obviously posting was pretty much all he had. Unfortunate, but funny.

Timetopay

EOG Master

If Mo cant take him out in the first 5 I think J takes it.

Lack of cardio would have to catch up...