In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (36) vs Texas (21) -- FINAL}

Fliptrips

EOG Member
Re: In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (7) vs Texas (6) National Title In-game}

Re: In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (7) vs Texas (6) National Title In-game}

Here comes a Bama TD!

I love when my predictions come true!:cocktail

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

lights out....do you have 1300 posts in 2 weeks?

good job man

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

2 easy...wish I could get out of under 46

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

That minus 10 still available lol

my god how easy is are they going to make. Bama just needs to run every down. Texas cant stop it.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

:houra :houra

mofome

Banned

mofo whats with the texas av?

shrink, tripp, rjt, and quebb are my buds and they are all on tx. got to support my buds, even though i think/thought bama would win this one by double digits.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Extremely hot chicks work at Taco Bell?

Really?

2 easy...wish I could get out of under 46
i still like it. how will texas score without mccoy?
wish i could get out of texas +4 that shit sucks

-14.5 -110

mofome

Banned

I love when my predictions come true!:cocktail

:houra:houra:houra

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

shrink, tripp, rjt, and quebb are my buds and they are all on tx. got to support my buds, even though i think/thought bama would win this one by double digits.

Gotcha. :+waving-5

lights out....do you have 1300 posts in 2 weeks?

good job man
lol thanks

Re: In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (14) vs Texas (6) National Title In-game}

Re: In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (14) vs Texas (6) National Title In-game}

-14.5 -135

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

-14.5 -110

Just keep betting bama, they can win by whatever they want to win by.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Keep up the good work, Lighter.

Cant wait to here the reason bama put 40 on them was becuase colt went out. :LMAO:LMAO

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

LO56 you're the fucking bomb baby!!

mofome

Banned

tx lucky its this close.

Extremely hot chicks work at Taco Bell?

Really?

Ya Ive been having a good laugh at that since the 1st time i saw it.

mofome

Banned

Cant wait to here the reason bama put 40 on them was becuase colt went out. :LMAO:LMAO

shouldnt matter according to their reasoning when they beat ou, by 1, without bradford, and a freshman had to come in.

still, ou should have won.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Yep, that's the reason!

mofome

Banned

lmao me too, but now the commercial is unwatchable.

here comes TEX

why do people keep saying good stuff about me? what did i do

mofome

Banned

great pass, pa, the kid can pass

mofome

Banned

lucky that wasnt a pick6 too.

wow

should have been a pick 6

mofome

Banned

how does he not keep his balance there

could have walked for 6

I would have scored on that FWIW

that drive just went to shit, the qb play in this game is downright disgusting

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

They're not just hot, they're FUCKING BLAZING. The one girl looks like Kristin Davis. Fucking assholes.

decent running back

mofome

Banned

what a bad call.

cant have this guy going over the midddle unless its a screen to a wr.

or, perhaps, deeper. cant go into all of those players.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Gilbert Arenas is playing for Bama?

mofome

Banned

that drive just went to shit, the qb play in this game is downright disgusting

tx dropped a td though

why do people keep saying good stuff about me? what did i do

1ts off having that many posts is INSANE in that amount of time

2nd your bowl record

to bad thatys going to take a hit tonight :LMAO:LMAO

Fliptrips

EOG Member

Texas D does not like to get hit! By Ingram2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

i cant many gave the tx dline vs bama oline adv to texas. by a lot.

silliness.

this is the sec.