Info on Drink? Saw this on twitter

MrTop

EOG Master
Re: Info on Drink? Saw this on twitter

I too, can relate 100%.

We take in rescue dogs all the time. puppies, older dogs, we took care of 3 from the Houston flooding and 2 others from the last storm in Florida. These dogs are so attachable and then they get separated from their families. They are lost, especially if they are puppies.

The dog we have now was abused. My stepdaughter runs an animal hospital. The owner's daughter bought a purebred Alaskan Spitz. About $900. Shortly after purchasing her, she got a job in sales that took her out of state every week. So the dog lived in the kennel at the animal hospital for close to a year. She was horrible around anyone and dont even get close to her food. We were told she tore up some furnature or pissed on a rug at the girls home so she kept her in her bathroom and even tided her legs for some reason for days. [Never did get the full story on this one].

Fast forward 5 years, shes still messed up in the head on certain things but she follows me around wherever I go. Take her in the car running errands. She loves it. She still has many more years ahead but when she goes it's going to be a tough one I'm sure of. She's so protective of me cause I take care of all her needs.

the kennel is the insane hospital for dogs. Dogs are barking there all the time.

Bushay

NHL Expert

the kennel is the insane hospital for dogs. Dogs are barking there all the time.
That's actually a damn good analogy. Or like a prison where they learn all the bad habits of other dogs.

MrTop

EOG Master

That's actually a damn good analogy. Or like a prison where they learn all the bad habits of other dogs.

it has to be horrible in there for them. Not stop noise. At least there is food. Not enough people that have the money , time, and home for a dog. That is why it is sad.

Bushay

NHL Expert

I was told by a reliable source Teddy was raised in a kennel. Explains a lot.