Interesting horse we have here in RACE 4 @SANTA ANITA for FRIDAY. I explain in full detail.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Interesting horse for many reasons.
Race 4 at SANTA ANITA. Was in a route turf race in debut, ran well enough and now is entered to run in a 6F dirt sprint. Interesting move there to say the least. She has a nice cozy outside post which gives intelligent Mike Smith options and she won't be in any trouble. She was well bet in her debut and ran a very even race and likely got a lot of it.

1539358471118.png

Let's dig deeper into her BREEDING.

Amuse is bred royalty out of Medaglia D ORO and out of good mare Witty who produced two very nice racehorses in Bombard and Choir Director.
1539358690499.png

Mandella still elects to go No LASIX which has to be a good sign.
Mike Smith sees fit to ride and Amuse has been working up a storm as a couple of those works were bullets. Here is what major clockers have to say about Amuse:.

Toby:
1539358864654.png

Andy:
1539358887595.png

I will be at SANTA ANITA watching her in the saddling area and paddock for clues. Will also watch her odds in exotic wagering for any extra clues, I imagine if she is ready to roll today she will be getting some action. 3-1 on the morning line but if she is live at all the odds will be lower than that. If she makes a good impression on the track and tote then i will be making a sizable wager on here and then leaving SANTA ANITA ahead.

Stay tuned and good luck today.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Theres much better value on longer shots in that race. Of course, whenever you go on record with a play, its the first or 2nd choice. But when you dont post, you claim that you are hitting 30/1 shots. So full of shit, and you dont have any sense of value in racing. Its horrible to see.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Why do you have to shit up every thread I start? Does it make you happy insulting others constantly?

You aren't a very happy person are you?

blueline

EOG Master
Theres much better value on longer shots in that race. Of course, whenever you go on record with a play, its the first or 2nd choice. But when you dont post, you claim that you are hitting 30/1 shots. So full of shit, and you dont have any sense of value in racing. Its horrible to see.

exactly...taking a short price on a horse which is going to be laying who knows where....there are others with potential upside at bigger prices and may get first jump at the speed....this is all he knows...chasing underlaid short prices

Gabe

Horse racing expert
It makes me happy insulting you. Do you see me insult anyone else?

Listen to what you just said here and reevaluate your life. Hurting others should never make you happy, that is just sad dude.

What you just said is the oldest trick in psychology
1539360662930.png

Gabe

Horse racing expert
exactly...taking a short price on a horse which is going to be laying who knows where....there are others with potential upside at bigger prices and may get first jump at the speed....this is all he knows...chasing underlaid short prices

But the other day I posted a $44.60 winner. WOW your hatred for me is so deep it has made you blind. I posted this horse because of the interesting angle, turf route to dirt sprint. Would like some thoughts on that angle as it's one that is not conventional. I'm also trying to garner discussion about horse racing here but it's hard when people like you shit up every thread I start. Why you so obsessed? You have one of the worst records here with posted plays, why should anyone listen to your advice?

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Just like I told you last time, using angles like dirt to turf can be very profitable—- when it’s a longshot or midrange shot in spots where the general public will overlook.

But again, you are trying to bet a chalk or 2nd chalk doing something that she’s never done before. You are again paying a premium based on workouts that most likely don’t mean anything.

And by the way, I don’t think it’s a good sign that the trainer sent her from a route turf to sprint dirt on just the 2nd time out. The trainer must have saw something that he really didn’t like the first time out in order to change the game plan so suddenly and fast.

blueline

EOG Master
what 20/1 winner? BP was correct in what he stated.....clearly undertanding risk/reward in this game is far above your pay grade.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Just like I told you last time, using angles like dirt to turf can be very profitable—- when it’s a longshot or midrange shot in spots where the general public will overlook.

But again, you are trying to bet a chalk or 2nd chalk doing something that she’s never done before. You are again paying a premium based on workouts that most likely don’t mean anything.

And by the way, I don’t think it’s a good sign that the trainer sent her from a route turf to sprint dirt on just the 2nd time out. The trainer must have saw something that he really didn’t like the first time out in order to change the game plan so suddenly and fast.

I haven't bet her yet. If she is dead on the board or looks bad on the track I will refrain. There are many horses I am looking at today but this was one I wanted to hear some feedback on. In multi-race wagers, I might be singling her.

But what you and blueline don't realize is that you can make considerable money with favorites. I showed this in another thread, you can bet doubles, pick 3s etc. EXACTAs or TRIs.
Any professional horse bettor will tell ya that don't shy away from betting favorites, just bet them differently.

If a horse has a 50% chance of winning in your opinion and is sitting up there at 8/5, are you not supposed to bet? blueline's comment was asinine, but considering how horrible of a handicapper he is I'm not surprised.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
what 20/1 winner? BP was correct in what he stated.....clearly undertanding risk/reward in this game is far above your pay grade.

I don't respect your opinion, you have never shown an affinity to win. You have a horrible posting record and clearly have a mental illness.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
It’s ginna be sad when Gabe finally realizes the piece of shits at TVG don’t care about him, and run away from him. I’m thinking total meltdown. Won’t be pretty and my guess it ends with him hurting himself

Gabe

Horse racing expert
It’s ginna be sad when Gabe finally realizes the piece of shits at TVG don’t care about him, and run away from him. I’m thinking total meltdown. Won’t be pretty and my guess it ends with him hurting himself

Yikes. Those are some real feelings there.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
I think we’ve all seen it before.

A person who is already unhinged, and then gets rejected by the only people that he thinks are his friends/people he looks up to.

blueline

EOG Master
I've posted it numerous times here...at some point he will snap

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I've posted it numerous times here...at some point he will snap

-5000 you will snap before I will. It's starting now, 90% of your posts are about me and you are already bumping old tired threads, you are on a 3-year mega tilt and you keep saying I'm unhinged when I'm completely relaxed.

remember buster It's you following me around daily. I don't go around internet stalking you, you are a sick fuck!

blueline

EOG Master
I've freely admitted I enjoy mocking you..BP said he enjoys it too..what old threads did I bump...when you do snap dont hurt anyone else

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I've freely admitted I enjoy mocking you..BP said he enjoys it too..what old threads did I bump...when you do snap dont hurt anyone else

might be time to focus less on mocking people and focus more on gambling.....blueline 420-391-11 -18.60 UNITS

You posted my personal information online, called my work, you constantly mock my potential suicide and admit to enjoying mocking people. You basically just admitted to being a POS. Sounds like you are a nice guy who is completely grounded lol. #unbelievable

blueline

EOG Master
might be time to focus less on mocking people and focus more on gambling.....blueline 420-391-11 -18.60 UNITS

You posted my personal information online, called my work, you constantly mock my potential suicide and admit to enjoying mocking people. You basically just admitted to being a POS. Sounds like you are a nice guy who is completely grounded lol. #unbelievable
The lying never stops with you...I enjoy mocking a POS like you...18 units over 800 plays oh the humanity

Gabe

Horse racing expert
The lying never stops with you...

The feeling is mutual, you throw out lies about me that aren't even remotely close.

I enjoy mocking a POS like you...

I'm a POS because I hurt your feelings, 3 years ago. Big deal gets over it Mr. emotions.

18 units over 800 plays oh the humanity

Says the guy who comes into my threads bashing me after I lose "one" game. Says the guy who had multiple losing season long threads that aren't included in that 18 unit number.

Honestly dude you will always lose when you fuck with me. Look above and anyone with a clue can see the hypocrisy and inconsistencies with you. You are the POS, you are the dangerous unstable one. It wasn't me who called your work, it wasn't me threatening you online and it isn't me who wishes your death and mocks your potential suicide.
People are starting to see that you are a fucked dude, they already see how big of a square you are betting wise.

blueline

EOG Master
I'm not a broke tout living in a rented room trying to convince the internet I'm somebody...shouldn't you be on your way to stalk Simon?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I'm not a broke tout living in a rented room trying to convince the internet I'm somebody...shouldn't you be on your way to stalk Simon?

Been all around the country the last 2 years but I'm broke, VIP treatment in VEGAS, RENO, SACTOWN all proven with my videos and pics, have my own apartment in the 2nd most expensive city in the country but I rent a room. You know nothing about me and what you say about me is all false. . You try and paint a narrative that has no merit.

I don't stalk anyone. That is you buddy.

You are a jealous, sad person who roots for others to lose and wishes death on people.

SAD

blueline

EOG Master
who here would be jealous of anything regarding you?...did you ask Simon if he thinks you're good looking...did he answer?

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Anyway, thank you all for shitting up this thread. I can't associate with people who admit getting pleasure mocking others and wishing suicide on others.

Not cool in any way shape or form. So if you notice me ignoring your posts, that is why. I simply can't fathom someone wishing death on others.