Interesting that the Atlanta Dream lesbians vote for wife beater Warnock?

Sleepy

EOG Master
They finally left the George Floyd shrine, got up off their knees and did something.
impressive!

Arnold Zwiffel

EOG Enthusiast
Surely you are an act Railbird. Or you are just purposely trying to create drama and call attention to yourself. Because no one could possibly be this stupid.

You have replaced the late Meatman as the most despicable person on the EOG forums. Congrats.

boston massacre

EOG Master
James is a Big Talker.

He Wouldn't Have The Courage To Protect The Innocent, From The Punks in The World.

He Only Speaks Up , When He Doesn't Approve of The Acts of The Brave, Who Answer The Call.

He'll Always Be on The Side of a Punk.

Last edited:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
have to give rail credit he learned from the smart ones here and did not wager on Georgia senate race losers. hes making progress listening to us

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
rail you were a documented -33 units on the election here alone. u had get this MN to go republican. you lost every in play Trump wager at terrible prices too, and every trump state wager. you had trump big -150 pre election. its ok we all lose and have bad streaks. but you did the right thing here and listened and did not play the false bad value sides in Georgia you stayed away. nice!

railbird

EOG Master
rail you were a documented -33 units on the election here alone. u had get this MN to go republican. you lost every in play Trump wager at terrible prices too, and every trump state wager. you had trump big -150 pre election. its ok we all lose and have bad streaks. but you did the right thing here and listened and did not play the false bad value sides in Georgia you stayed away. nice!
wrong, ask sv bettor how he did following my plays, he was a satisfied customer. Ask slippery pete how our state by state results went? ask computer bob who graded the contest how i did

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
wrong, ask sv bettor how he did following my plays, he was a satisfied customer. Ask slippery pete how our state by state results went? ask computer bob who graded the contest how i did
No one besides you cares about contest plays.

You've been standing on the corner with your tin cup out begging for handouts to your account

Pathetic

Surely you are an act Railbird. Or you are just purposely trying to create drama and call attention to yourself. Because no one could possibly be this stupid.

You have replaced the late Meatman as the most despicable person on the EOG forums. Congrats.
I used to think it was an act as well until I was told first hand with examples by people who’ve met him in person that confirmed he’s every bit the piece of shit in real life that he is here